The Rock/Metal Thread

I just watched it.

On STARZ.

I meant as an all new series with new content. I should've been more specific. There's so much new animation and still good music being produced that a series would be well received. That vid had me thinking, why isn't there a weekly series that showcases this kind of stuff?

And damn, I don't get Starz, I'd like to watch the original.

Just saw Slipknot for the first time live last week in West Palm. Being a Metallica superfan and just a casual fan of Slipknot, I was pretty excited to see them. After the show was over the only word I can say is.....AMAZING!!! Maybe I'm biased but they were right on par with Metallica as far as live performances go. The entire band really seemed into it and were all flying around the entire time. Corey was simply on fire the whole show and did not disappoint. I am going to see them at the Rockville show on Thursday in Daytona as a result of this. Just thought I'd throw that out there for everyone.

If you are into 80's melodic hard rock, there is no band doing it better right now than Crazy Lixx! Their new single is incredible! If this song isn't on the soundtrack of the new season of Cobra Kai, something is wrong!

I'm not particularly a huge fan but lately I've really been digging The Foo Fighters new album "Medicine At Midnight." I don't know who produced it but it sounds fantastic! It has that clarity and "punch" that I always look for in music. Its not overly bassy but its crisp! The songs have a nice kick to them that sounds so good in my car! So far "Waiting On A War" is my favorite song on it.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back