The Problems with Trans-ideology

Good reads on the subject from the BBC. In the UK 1/3 of trans patients are autistic and the patients are increasingly female. Itā€™s been well documented (although met with massive resistance and cancelations) in the US that thereā€™s a massive number of autistic girls who are ā€œtransā€.

The staff also admit they felt pressure to adopt an ā€œunquestioning affirmative approachā€. So if an 11 year old autistic girl tells you sheā€™s trans, you just agree with her and give her the puberty blockers.

This is really sick.

Children's gender services need transformation - review

NHS to close Tavistock child gender identity clinic

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok

Ā·
1h

Wow. Literally shaking. Oklahoma came under attack today by a group of insurrectionists. Iā€™m sure the FBI is already on it and will use every available resource to identify all these domestic terrorists.

Canā€™t wait for the Feb 6 committee to get to work.

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok

Ā·
1h

Wow. Literally shaking. Oklahoma came under attack today by a group of insurrectionists. Iā€™m sure the FBI is already on it and will use every available resource to identify all these domestic terrorists.

Shouldn't they all be in prison without being able to see their attorney? Maybe even Michael Byrd one of them? Isn't all that the acceptable standard now?

Mother admits she regrets letting her son, 4, transition to a girl identity and describes realizing her mistake was like ā€˜leaving a cultā€™ after she had previously spent years being a ā€˜true believerā€™ in transgender ideology

A mother has admitted regretting letting her four-year-old son socially transition to a girl - and said realizing her mistake was like 'leaving a cult'.

Rose, who wishes to stay anonymous, raised her two sons as gender neutral with her wife, which was reflected in their clothes, toys and language.

When her four-year-old son said he felt like a girl, the mother encouraged him in his new identity - which she has now admitted was a 'mistake' that 'haunts' her.

Mother admits she regrets letting her son, 4, transition to a girl identity | Daily Mail Online

Mother admits she regrets letting her son, 4, transition to a girl identity and describes realizing her mistake was like ā€˜leaving a cultā€™ after she had previously spent years being a ā€˜true believerā€™ in transgender ideology

A mother has admitted regretting letting her four-year-old son socially transition to a girl - and said realizing her mistake was like 'leaving a cult'.

Rose, who wishes to stay anonymous, raised her two sons as gender neutral with her wife, which was reflected in their clothes, toys and language.

When her four-year-old son said he felt like a girl, the mother encouraged him in his new identity - which she has now admitted was a 'mistake' that 'haunts' her.

Mother admits she regrets letting her son, 4, transition to a girl identity | Daily Mail Online
She should be locked up. Not surprised she has a "wife"

https://www.wate.com/news/tennessee...o-be-cancelled-in-drag-show-bill-becomes-law/

Now why would the Pride Parade need to voluntarily cancel themselves unless they were deliberately being perverts and targeting kids? If they were simply marching down the street with floats and performers not doing anything sexual then they wouldnā€™t have an issue, would they?
According to the article there is no sexual component required

If passed, drag performances on public property or where they can be seen by someone who is not an adult would be banned effective April 1. A first offense for a performer would be a Class A misdemeanor, but a second or subsequent violation would be a Class E felony.

According to the article there is no sexual component required
That I understand, but why would they cancel their parade simply because drag queens canā€™t perform? It would think if all theyā€™re seeking is acceptance, then theyā€™d still have the parade minus the drag queens.

That I understand, but why would they cancel their parade simply because drag queens canā€™t perform? It would think if all theyā€™re seeking is acceptance, then theyā€™d still have the parade minus the drag queens.
Because that's their community? They're canceling only if it becomes law. They don't want to get tickets or be arrested. Likely get shot down anyways but not worth the fight for the initial charges

Like what happens to most groups, they have been hijacked. For them it's perverts and weirdos

They havenā€™t been hijacked. This is part of their community.
At one point there were just gay people, otherwise normal. Now they have all kinds of perverts that have taken over. I guess they have the right to be weirdos and perverts and I have the right to call them such...for now anyway

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
At one point there were just gay people, otherwise normal. Now they have all kinds of perverts that have taken over. I guess they have the right to be weirdos and perverts and I have the right to call them such...for now anyway

And you see no resistance from them, hence it has always been acceptable in that community.

Reactions: Orangeburst
And you see no resistance from them, hence it has always been acceptable in that community.
I would say a certain segment doesn't like that they have been taken over by the most extreme in our country. It's always been weird that people who supposedly just want to be treated like everyone else do everything they can to not be treated like everyone else.

The left (the progressive moment of the early 1900s specifically) used to castrate gay men. Now they convenience them when theyā€™re young and impressionable to castrate themselves.

The left (the progressive moment of the early 1900s specifically) used to castrate gay men. Now they convenience them when theyā€™re young and impressionable to castrate themselves.

I hate autocorrect, i keep it turned off on my phone lol. I very much agree with this sentiment...it is neglect, abuse, and medical malpractice by the parents/guardians and the doctors alike. They should all be publicly shamed for doing any of this crap to kids under 18 years old...hell i was still a kid for all practical purposes until i was 21 and started a family at the very least. In no way prepared to make a decision as big as trying to change from 1 sex to a farce of the other sex. It is truly ridiculous...meaning so obscene that folks should ridicule or make fun of it. For shame.

A boy is a boy, and a girl is a girl. Problem solved!
iu

VN Store

Back