The Problems with Trans-ideology

Democrat Whip Katherine Clark’s Transgender 23-Year-Old Arrested for Alleged Assault, Anti-Police Vandalism of Boston Monument

Jared Dowell, the 23-year-old child of House Minority Whip Katherine Clark (D-MA), was arrested and charged with assault and property damage after police found Dowell vandalizing a historic Boston monument with anti-police graffiti, according to the Boston Police Department.

The department said in a statement that officers discovered Dowell on Saturday night during a protest spray-painting “NO COP CITY” and “ACAB,” which is an acronym for “all cops are bastards,” on the Parkman Bandstand located in the Boston Common.

AntifaWatch claimed in an online thread that Dowell’s Facebook page, which is unavailable at present, had only just become publicly inaccessible at some point after the arrest.

AntifaWatch reported Dowell’s now-inaccessible Facebook page had referenced the “trans name” of Riley.

Democrat Whip Clark’s Trans 23-Year-Old Arrested for Alleged Assault, Anti-Police Vandalism
There is something screwed up in the people's head, they are not normal or sane

'Why shouldn't I utilize what I've got?' Transgender 'seahorse dad' who now Breastfeeds the Son He Carried and Gave Birth to hits out at critics who claim his child is 'going to DIE' because he nurses him

• Tanius Posey, 31, was born female but started transitioning to male six years ago
A transgender father who breastfeeds his baby boy after giving birth to him has clapped back at haters who told him that carrying and nursing his child makes him 'less of a man.'

Tanius Posey, 31, who was born female, said he felt like 'something was off' from early on, but 'never knew exactly what it was.'

Six years ago, he realized that he wanted to be male with the help of a transgender co-worker, and he soon started medically transitioning.

A transgender father who breastfeeds his baby boy after giving birth to him has clapped back at haters who told him that carrying and nursing his child makes him 'less of a man'

Transgender 'seahorse dad' who breastfeeds his baby after giving birth to him claps back at haters | Daily Mail Online

So I cannot make a comment on some Freak?

Sorry it hurts your feels.

Freak is Freak.

Your ignorance doeesn't hurt my feelings at all.

You just go out of your way to call them freaks anonymously on an internet forum. Several times.

I find it pathetic and funny.

Your ignorance doeesn't hurt my feelings at all.

You just go out of your way to call them freaks anonymously on an internet forum. Several times.

I find it pathetic and funny.
Damn you are touchy about this. Feels away then with the Freaks.
Your world view is pathetic. and not even funny,

A woman who wants to be a man but now breastfeeding like a woman. Talk about one confused soul.
120 Genders..and I am pathetic?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I'm touchy? You're the one screeching like a menstruating harpy.

Freak! Freak! Freak!

Rent ****ing free.

I agree many on here go overboard. But out of curiosity do you not have issue with some of these thing (government policies, university policies, an abandonment of truth, etc)?

I agree many on here go overboard. But out of curiosity do you not have issue with some of these thing (government policies, university policies, an abandonment of truth, etc)?

About as much issue as I take with fundamentalist Christian camps brainwashing children.

I don't have a dog in that fight, and I don't have a dog in this one.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Push that **** on me and expect me to accept..you will get a bucketload of **** back at ya.

This is what I imagine you looking like when you're hammering away on your poor, sticky keyboard

Just a much, much older version of this:

giphy.gif

About as much issue as I take with fundamentalist Christian camps brainwashing children.

I don't have a dog in that fight, and I don't have a dog in this one.

Brainwashing unlike mutilation is reversible. You're alright with universities abandoning truth in favor of trans ideology?

Politics is downstream of culture. So rather you participate in the fight or not, you still have a dog in it.

Brainwashing unlike mutilation is reversible. You're alright with universities abandoning truth in favor of trans ideology?

Politics is downstream of culture. So rather you participate in the fight or not, you still have a dog in it.

Brainwashing is not always entirely reversable, and certain medicaly/cosmetic procedures are.

Totally fine with universities running with their curriculum. No one is forcing anyone to go there, or for employers to hire their graduates. Free market will see to that.

Live and let live. This is a dumb hill to die on for either side of the argument.

Eh, I'm supposed to be.

Despite that, you're still dumber than a mushbrain! You just did another "no, you!"

Lol.

I am done..our worlds are colliding and I sure as hell dont like the way it is headed..so in some time..you can have the world you envision.

VN Store

Back