The Problems with Trans-ideology

Imagine having only 3 decades..and one decade of supposed adult maturity under your belt, and being such a mush brain
He's a lazy ass millennial that was never taught to respect people older than him. He'll earn the respect that he gives other people, which is not much. Eventually he'll run out of mommy and daddy's money and have to make it on his own.

Brainwashing is not always entirely reversable, and certain medicaly/cosmetic procedures are.

Totally fine with universities running with their curriculum. No one is forcing anyone to go there, or for employers to hire their graduates. Free market will see to that.

Live and let live. This is a dumb hill to die on for either side of the argument.

Your first sentence is just more reason you should oppose this.

But let’s go with your comparison you seem to be making that it’s not different than “Christian brainwashing”. If 82% of Christian’s attempted suicide, it would be really hard to claim “we should allow them to brainwash children, because we should live and let live”

If the trans advocates were open to “live and let live” you’d be correct that “live and let live” is the best option. But that’s not what is occurring here. And it’s another area that your “Christian” comparison shows how radical these people have became.

If a government employee refused to take a kid back to their home because the kid was Christian and the family atheist or anything else, the employee would be fired immediately. But now in some areas this is becoming standard if the child is “trans” and the parents disapprove.

How are examples like that “live and let live”? Or you suggestioning people opposing such policies should just “let them have control, and allow yourself and your family to be controlled”

The majority of us on the right, even on VN, are open to “live and let live” (adults are welcome to self mutilate) The trans advocates and the left in general are not.

RESPECT! Aretha Franklin's 'Natural Woman' now deemed offensive · American Wire News

What the hell is wrong with these Freaks? Talk about some mental cases..all mental cases.
And to hell with acceptance of this being societal norm. Driven by and financed by the Fed, state, and local level..and I am not to be concerned? And paid for with our taxes.
So hell yea I will comment.

This is nothing but social engineering. lacks science, and human biology. Sick twisted and distorted.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Your first sentence is just more reason you should oppose this.

But let’s go with your comparison you seem to be making that it’s not different than “Christian brainwashing”. If 82% of Christian’s attempted suicide, it would be really hard to claim “we should allow them to brainwash children, because we should live and let live”

If the trans advocates were open to “live and let live” you’d be correct that “live and let live” is the best option. But that’s not what is occurring here. And it’s another area that your “Christian” comparison shows how radical these people have became.

If a government employee refused to take a kid back to their home because the kid was Christian and the family atheist or anything else, the employee would be fired immediately. But now in some areas this is becoming standard if the child is “trans” and the parents disapprove.

How are examples like that “live and let live”? Or you suggestioning people opposing such policies should just “let them have control, and allow yourself and your family to be controlled”

The majority of us on the right, even on VN, are open to “live and let live” (adults are welcome to self mutilate) The trans advocates and the left in general are not.

You looked into the comparison way too deeply.

I drew that comparison to illustrate how unaffected I am by two things with which I neither sympathize nor agree.

Look at the drag show thread and tell me yáll are all about live and let live. You're smarter than making such an asinine generalization to intellectually fortify your belief system, bro. Lol.

RESPECT! Aretha Franklin's 'Natural Woman' now deemed offensive · American Wire News

What the hell is wrong with these Freaks? Talk about some mental cases..all mental cases.
And to hell with acceptance of this being societal norm. Driven by and financed by the Fed, state, and local level..and I am not to be concerned? And paid for with our taxes.
So hell yea I will comment.

This is nothing but social engineering. lacks science, and human biology. Sick twisted and distorted.

That article was already posted, Gomer.

Rent free.

I drew that comparison to illustrate how unaffected I am by two things with which I neither sympathize nor agree.

Look at the drag show thread and tell me yáll are all about live and let live. You're smarter than making such an asinine generalization to intellectually fortify your belief system, bro. Lol.

You cannot differentiate Live and Let Live vs the actual promotion by tax dollars to support such non sense. You deny that? Regardless of this SM post?

The majority even in that thread, have no problems with adults self mutilating. The problem those people have is that someone is showing up to teach their kids a false value system with an 82% attempted suicide rate.

You also failed to mention the government control aspect of all of this. Do you accept that the left is not “live and let live” when it comes to trans issues? But is rather attempting to use government force to further the ideology?

What generalization did I make that you’re referring to?

Reactions: Orangeburst
You cannot differentiate Live and Let Live vs the actual promotion by tax dollars to support such non sense. You deny that? Regardless of this SM post?

If you wanna talk tax dollars, I'm going to definitely complain about how muchof my income goes towards medicaid, social security, healthcare, and the ****ing defense budget.

Don't make this about tax dollars. No one in here is dumb enough to believe that's wha this is about.

The majority even in that thread, have no problems with adults self mutilating. The problem those people have is that someone is showing up to teach their kids a false value system with an 82% attempted suicide rate.

You also failed to mention the government control aspect of all of this. Do you accept that the left is not “live and let live” when it comes to trans issues? But is rather attempting to use government force to further the ideology?

What generalization did I make that you’re referring to?

I know you don't actually think that big, scary 82% number you keep touting is going to pass on to these kids being taught in schools. If you can't help your kids differentiate your world view from what they are taught in school, you're a negligent parent. I went to a religious school for most of my life, and I think we both saw how formative and effective that was. Lol.

I certainly don't support the government control aspect, but it's negligible enough for me to be rendered unaffected by it. Neither side is live and let live about it. I don't see anyone in here championing the leftist perspective, so I can't really argue with someone who isn't there.

The generalization that ''most of the *conservatives*'' in threads like these are live and let live. They're not. This is as much a spiritual war for some of these folks as it is for the other side of the aisle. Again, it's a really stupid hill to die on, and the corpses are piling up.

I know you don't actually think that big, scary 82% number you keep touting is going to pass on to these kids being taught in schools. If you can't help your kids differentiate your world view from what they are taught in school, you're a negligent parent. I went to a religious school for most of my life, and I think we both saw how formative and effective that was. Lol.

I certainly don't support the government control aspect, but it's negligible enough for me to be rendered unaffected by it.

The generalization that ''most of the *conservatives*'' in threads like these are live and let live. They're not. This is as much a spiritual war for some of these folks as it is for the other side of the aisle. Again, it's a really stupid hill to die on, and the corpses are piling up.

1. Are the rates of trans youth not increasing? Obviously they are.

2. Kids other than my own still matter, right?

3. I’m glad you at least see issue with that even if it doesn’t personally effect you. But I’m sure wouldn’t be the first or last person who ended up affected by a government policy they thought wouldn’t interfere with their life.

As far as the last point, I hope your wrong. But no, it’s not a dumb hill to die on once you realize the number of youth lead astray annually by such nonsense. Idk how your heart couldn’t go out to them.

Live and Let Live vs Fed Policy and Funding that supports...BS
One is a rube to otherwise not see the actual promotion..that is not Live and Let Live

The Story About Democratic Whip Katherine Clark's 'Non-Binary' Son Getting Arrested Gets More Interesting

Antifa has been ratcheting up its illegal activity lately, not only in Atlanta, but in Boston. Among those arrested, as Leah covered on Monday morning, was Jared Dowell, 23, who happens to be the "non-binary" child of House Minority Whip Katherine Clark (D-MA). On Sunday night, Clark tweeted out a statement referring to Dowell as her "daughter" by the name of "Riley," and oddly stated the situation was "a very difficult time in the cycle of joy and pain in parenting." Right, because so many parents have children who are constantly transitioning and charged with assaulting police officers.

The Story About Democratic Whip Katherine Clark's 'Non-Binary' Son Getting Arrested Gets More Interesting

'It's still me': Trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney, 26, unveils the results of her Facial Feminization Surgery in glam old Hollywood-inspired video - a month after going under the Knife

Transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney has revealed the highly-anticipated results of her facial feminization surgery with a glamorous old Hollywood-inspired shoot.

The 26-year-old actress and activist, who has more than 10.3 million TikTok followers, underwent the procedure in mid-December. She unveiled her new look on Instagram six weeks later on Friday, January 27.

The cinematic video begins with a title card that reads 'Dylan Mulvaney starring in "The Face Reveal."' A red velvet curtain opens and shows her doing a dramatic ballet dance to Tchaikovsky’s 'Swan Lake.'

67056991-11685453-image-m-62_1674862975162.jpg

Transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, 26, revealed the results of her facial feminization surgery after undergoing the procedure last month (pictured)

Trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney unveils results of her facial feminization surgery | Daily Mail Online

Violent Child-Stalking Transgender Prisoner Set for Transfer into Scottish Women’s Prison: Report

GettyImages-1295354880-2-640x480.jpg

The far-left woke government of Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland will reportedly face another major transgender prisoner decision, as one of “the most dangerous” biologically male transgender prisoners is set to be transferred into a women’s prison.

Just days after public pressure saw the ruling Scottish National Party-led government was forced to reverse course on placing double rapist Isla Bryson (formerly Adam Graham) in the female Cornton Vale prison after intense backlash, another transgender prisoner scandal is brewing.

Violent Transgender Prisoner Set for Transfer into Women's Prison: Report

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Finland Introduces First 'Transgender' Figure Skater, and Things Go Very Badly

Far-left ideology continued to make a mockery of Western civilization over the weekend. Finland, which hosts the European Figure Skating Championships, decided it’d be a great idea to hold an opening ceremony that featured a “transgender” figure skater.

As you’ll see, things went very badly.

Finland Introduces First 'Transgender' Figure Skater, and Things Go Very Badly

Good ole Vandy. This attitude is just 1 of many reasons why they suck at sports

View attachment 534150
😂 I don’t even want to know where they are going to put them.. they are good for nosebleeds though 😂 why does everyone suddenly want a period so bad? This is gonna get moved 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back