The perfect new UT coach is unemployed

this is like the 4th time you've posted that w/ nothing behind it. again roper is highly touted by all of his peers and it's his first year. There's very few barry sanders in this world that can be 1000 yd backs w/out an offensive line. wake up and realize the problem has been evident for the past few years

Roper for Sanders.

It was a good trade for the Cats. :good!:

So, like most Fulmerites, championships mean nothing to you. Just string together a bunch of meaningless, "winning" seasons and all is well. That's why UT is getting exactly what they deserve right now.

Championships mean a lot to me college football is so competitive now everybody has 85 scholarships no one has an advantage....We could go the easy way out and join C-USA and play a weak schedule but we schedule hard out of conference and play in the SEC what do you expect 14-0 every year??? Not going to happen going undefeated is going to be hard in the SEC just plain facts

Roper for Sanders.

It was a good trade for the Cats. :good!:
You just ripped Kurt Roper worse than anyone has ever been ripped before on this board. When Randy Sanders is an upgrade over you, a career in insurance sales or junior high football isn't far behind.

You just ripped Kurt Roper worse than anyone has ever been ripped before on this board. When Randy Sanders is an upgrade over you, a career in insurance sales or junior high football isn't far behind.

Careful:whistling:
:acute::whistling:

what do you expect 14-0 every year???
Well, we almost made it an entire day without someone posting that asinine question. No, I simply expect a program that doesn't go eight years without an SEC title. However, with our fan base, I can't say we ever deserve one.

How many Super Bowl trips did that get you? Nada, none, zilch. Nothing but meaningless stats and individual accolades. I can see now why you're such a Fulmer supporter. What he's turned UT into is right up your alley.

We had one in 99 or 2000 I can't remember but I know Shaun King completed that pass to Bert Emmaunl(sp) and the ref said no it was incomplete and the next year the NFL changed the rule we beat the Rams in every aspect of that game we held them to 11 points when they averaged 30 plus!!!

We had one in 99 or 2000 I can't remember but I know Shaun King completed that pass to Bert Emmaunl(sp) and the ref said no it was incomplete and the next year the NFL changed the rule we beat the Rams in every aspect of that game we held them to 11 points when they averaged 30 plus!!!
You are a true Fulmerite. Close losses are really good things, we should celebrate them. What kind of rings do you get for a close loss?

Well, we almost made it an entire day without someone posting that asinine question. No, I simply expect a program that doesn't go eight years without an SEC title. However, with our fan base, I can't say we ever deserve one.

Well I say we put together a weak schedule to make Hatvol happy....So I guess we need to cancel our upcoming season games with UCLA, Nebraska, and so on and replace them with Tennessee-Martin state community college tech....So we can win 10 plus games a year playing a creampuff out of conference schedule!! Wahooo bring on the creampuffs.

Well I say we put together a weak schedule to make Hatvol happy....So I guess we need to cancel our upcoming season games with UCLA, Nebraska, and so on and replace them with Tennessee-Martin state community college tech....So we can win 10 plus games a year playing a creampuff out of conference schedule!! Wahooo bring on the creampuffs.
How would that help win an SEC title?

You are a true Fulmerite. Close losses are really good things, we should celebrate them. What kind of rings do you get for a close loss?

The one Mack Brown got....If he listened to all the stuff fans were saying like you are he would have been fired and Texas would never have a national title right now :yes:

if Cower comes out of retirement hes going back to the NFL not UT, where Phil will probably be coaching until he retires unless weather we like it or not.

The one Mack Brown got....If he listened to all the stuff fans were saying like you are he would have been fired and Texas would never have a national title right now :yes:
The single most ridiculous comment of all time. Mack Brown had string of 10 and 11 win seasons going into his National Championship season. The previous season, his only loss was to Oklahoma and the Horns won the Rose Bowl. When's the last time Haystacks had UT in a BCS bowl? If you're going to peddle crazy, at least make it remotely palatable.

Unless of course the coach they hired had recruited and played Vince Young, anyway.

We brought 100,000 a game when we went 5-6, how is our fan base undeserving
They neither expect nor demand excellence. The mere fact Fulmer is getting credit for repairing a car he in fact wrecked shows me that our fans are more about showing up on Saturday, eating popcorn, watching the band, and talking with their friends than they are with winning.

They neither expect nor demand excellence. The mere fact Fulmer is getting credit for repairing a car he in fact wrecked shows me that our fans are more about showing up on Saturday, eating popcorn, watching the band, and talking with their friends than they are with winning.

there's nothing like being down ten points at the start of the fourth and seeing all the vol fans espn can get in one shot proclaiming we're number one hat....

I'd take 107,000 of those rather than 50,000 diehards but thats just me. I agree the diehards are far in the minority at UT right now.

I'd take 107,000 of those rather than 50,000 diehards but thats just me. I agree the diehards are far in the minority at UT right now.
Why can't you have 107,000 and be winning? You think those folks are going to change their Saturday routines because we change coaches? Of course not.

Why can't you have 107,000 and be winning? You think those folks are going to change their Saturday routines because we change coaches? Of course not.
I guarenfreakintee ya that every one of those folks in Neyland want to see a win. I agree they will still come but as far as the product on the field, that is one helluva voting block...

I think you mean that the blowhards are in the minority right now. Don't worry, you will soon come to realize that change is inevitable.

i would agree with that.

i think this is a bit off your point, but i can't even begin to count the amount of times i was asked to sit because i stood up AFTER a play to cheer.

VN Store

Back