Got a burger at 2 AM
Noticed a blimp in the sky
Saw blimp had a personalized message
Was intoxicated
Still receiving messages
Did not have to discharge a firearm
Lol today was a good day I like the remix 😂😂

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Sleep with a super model. Win the lottery.

WARNING! Not that I'm telling you what to do or who to love. Be aware these things have a tendency to be self-centered, spoiled, often whiny, demand frequent appeasement, and are freaking expensive. Been there more than once.
1659446379742.png

Replace golf with shoot a 10-point 140 class buck. Also, pass out in bed with lay in bed with heart pounding and game recap running through your mind as you drift off to sleep 2 hours later.

Picture this:

It’s Saturday. You wake up at 6AM on a crisp, cool fall morning. You head out to the golf course and meet up with your friends, and you’ve been striking the ball well. You shoot a really nice score.

It’s 11:30 now and you are loading up your clubs. You head back to the house with a pizza in tow, post up on the couch, fire up the noon games. Some scrub G5 team is in a dog fight with some bottom feeding P5 team like Texas and it’s getting really interesting. You keep dozing off during the noon games because the golf wore you out, but that’s ok. There’s a big 3:30 SEC matchup you’re excited to watch. The 3:30 game ends up being a thrilller.

Tennessee has a huge SEC matchup at 7PM. You’ve been waiting for it all day. The nerves kick in around 6:00. By 6:55 you’re a train wreck, full of nervous excitement. Friends come over to watch the game. Everyone is cheering when we are throwing TD bombs on our opponent.

Tennessee walks off with a huge win. You pass out in bed, ready for a good night’s sleep and church in the morning. It was the perfect day.

Happy August everyone. It’s football time.
Let's ****ing GO!!!

Reactions: KnoxRealtorVOL
September1st, I’m driving to Townsend TN, throw my bags in a Cabin in Laurel Valley, head out to eat at Trail Head, then on to Neyland Stadium for Tennessee and Ball State. Can’t wait!

I’m surprised nobody else mentioned actually GOING to the game. Wait, no I’m not.

The Perfect Day, JP Version:

-- Wake up, pull the gauze off the eyes. Realize the retinal surgery worked, vision is now 20-15.
-- Glance to the left, there's Jennifer Anniston in bed beside me. And she's 20 again!
-- Get up, to the restroom, drink of water, look in the mirror. Wow, I'm 20 again too!
-- Go for a nice 4-mile run just to shake out the cobwebs. Back home to a nice cup of coffee.
-- Check the mail, find an invitation from NASA to join the Class of 2022, Astronaut Corps.
-- Back into the house, flip on the TV to listen to while showering, and wow, just won the $1.3B lottery!
-- Off to lunch and then the spa, where I'll be meeting the Swedish Bikini Team for a nice sauna cycle.
-- After the spa, get dressed and head to an early dinner before the game--run into and fall in love with my wife Jacque, all over again. Write a quick farewell note to Jennifer and the Swedish lasses, I'm now a devoted husband.
-- Get to Neyland just in time for the opening of the T and a night game against our #1 rival.
-- We win, 42-3! At halftime, Greg Sankey announces college football has been amended to run 10 months of the year, with a couple of one-month breaks for the lads.
-- Off to bed with my sweetheart, looking forward to next week's game.

Go Vols!

Reactions: LittleVol
Picture this:

It’s Saturday. You wake up at 6AM on a crisp, cool fall morning. You head out to the golf course and meet up with your friends, and you’ve been striking the ball well. You shoot a really nice score.

It’s 11:30 now and you are loading up your clubs. You head back to the house with a pizza in tow, post up on the couch, fire up the noon games. Some scrub G5 team is in a dog fight with some bottom feeding P5 team like Texas and it’s getting really interesting. You keep dozing off during the noon games because the golf wore you out, but that’s ok. There’s a big 3:30 SEC matchup you’re excited to watch. The 3:30 game ends up being a thrilller.

Tennessee has a huge SEC matchup at 7PM. You’ve been waiting for it all day. The nerves kick in around 6:00. By 6:55 you’re a train wreck, full of nervous excitement. Friends come over to watch the game. Everyone is cheering when we are throwing TD bombs on our opponent.

Tennessee walks off with a huge win. You pass out in bed, ready for a good night’s sleep and church in the morning. It was the perfect day.

Happy August everyone. It’s football time.

twilight-zone-host.gif

Wake up
Thank God
No barking dogs
Clean air
No bacon for breakfast
Get call from attractive girl
Set up a date with said girl
Stopped at a red light
Got a message from Kim
Played basketball
Got a triple double