The Pembroke Postgame Report.

Maymon better impress me and Bone better come back ready to go. A lineup at times consisting of Pearl, McBee, and Woolridge isn't going to cut it against solid teams.

And if maymon doesn't impress you then you will do what?? I can understand a fan saying that our team needs this or that, but "maymon better impress me"? Give me a break dude.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And if maymon doesn't impress you then you will do what?? I can understand a fan saying that our team needs this or that, but "maymon better impress me"? Give me a break dude.

I've noted that I'm not a Maymon fan. If he performs how I except it will spell trouble. As it is, Woolridge doesn't need to see the floor and hopefully Maymon is good enough to not only take his spot, but contribute.

I don't understand all the McBee haters. No one on our team consistently plays perfect. When he is in he plays good D overall and his 3 ball will start dropping. He always brings good energy that helps the team. I just don't understand the bashing- he is a quality player!!
He's pretty terrible on defense, the effort is there he's just not good enough. He's constantly getting burned on the defensive end. On offense he brings nothing to the table, and his shot just doesn't fall. Absolutely zero reason for him to be on the court right now.

haha, I wanted to post that last night, but my phone was going slow, then I forgot.

UT better win the title this year, they just better! :crazy:

Not sure about the commentators. Beer at the brewery provided the color commentary.

I don't understand all the McBee haters. No one on our team consistently plays perfect. When he is in he plays good D overall and his 3 ball will start dropping. He always brings good energy that helps the team. I just don't understand the bashing- he is a quality player!!
You can replace "McBee" with "Howell" and that's the same post we saw for three years. It wasn't true then and it isn't true now.

I get tired of his "ole" defense and fouling of 3 point shooters.

He wouldn't be a quality player on chatanooga's team

You can replace "McBee" with "Howell" and that's the same post we saw for three years. It wasn't true then and it isn't true now.

There are good white guys out there, Tennessee just hasn't really had any of them since..... uhh... Lang Wiseman??

VN Store

Back