The ofishal zone devotional thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revelation 1:5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

So if we are Kings and priests unto God, why let sin reign in our mortal Bodies? Just a little food for thought this fine morning.

Now then, the next time you feel like you aren't worth very much, just remember that the child of God is royalty according to the Bible!!
God bless and have a great day!

Last edited:
The deer hunters verse... 😂
Proverbs 21:19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

No doubt about it, this is the reason we have many deer hunters!

A verse that will help you stay away from the doctor...😁
Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

@PB&J
You feel like doing this?

Just you and me in an old school discussion with no hard feelings the way we used too?

no pressure. I’ve just missed it.
Full disclosure since we’ve last talked I’ve let errbody know that I’m a Jewish believer in messiah which probably explains some of our earlier conversations.

@PB&J
You feel like doing this?

Just you and me in an old school discussion with no hard feelings the way we used too?

no pressure. I’ve just missed it.
Full disclosure since we’ve last talked I’ve let errbody know that I’m a Jewish believer in messiah which probably explains some of our earlier conversations.
Girl, I thought you’d never ask. I was going to jump in but I didn’t want to disrupt the thread.

You know what the Romans were particularly good at? That to, but the Romans would use zealots in conquered territories to gain intelligence and eventually destroy these movements internally only to rebrand them in the name of Rome.
You know what is particularly interesting about the Roman occupation of Palestine? That to, but Saul later St. Paul was part of the resistance movement by which the Jews were trying to free their homeland from the Romans. St. Paul joined that movement, then defected to the Romans and became a double agent. Afterwards, he worked to turn Christianity from a revolutionary force into a supporter of the status quo of the Holy Roman Empire.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Someone is going to be big time mad. Lol

I’ve gone from rejecting Paul to understanding him better as I’ve gone along. But it’s true that my understanding of Paul is way different than most that call themselves Christian. It’s not Paul that I reject but rather their interpretation of him.
I believe Paul to be in unison with James, Peter and ultimately Messiah who said that nothing has passed from the law.

That confuses people as they always counter with “but, salvation is by grace.” Which is true. Salvation has always been by grace. That didn’t start with the cross.

and here we go!

Reactions: PB&J
Here’s a challenge that I’ve thrown down and almost no Christian will pick up.

Pick anything Paul ever taught and I’ll show it too you in Torah.
Paul like Yeshua is a teacher of the law of G-d

Reactions: PB&J
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back