The ofishal zone devotional thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you are welcome to your opinion. Good day
Here’s my point. I’ve repeatedly told you that you’ve insulted me in a state of arrogance. Being aware of that insult and being
unrepentant of it you’ve sinned against me. You think that you get to decide what is or isn’t offensive to others which again is arrogance. I didn’t call you out today. 114 did and he’s right. If you want to reach people as you say you do you should remove that plank. you really should consider how you talk to people if you want to be an effective witness. Just saying.

S

So why should you care about what I think is sin if you think you have the truth?
I don’t have the truth. The truth belongs to G-d.
That prick in your spirit that now has your dander up should tell you something

I don’t have the truth. The truth belongs to G-d.
That prick in your spirit that now has your dander up should tell you something
Let me give you a verse that has helped me all of my Christian Life.
Psalms 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

I can assure you that I'm not offended nor is my dander up now. I'm just killing time at work trying to be sociable.

What?????

There are many reasons to love and use the KJV. Pretending that is is the only valid version (that’s what the V stands for) is worshiping the book, not the content and the Creator reflected in it.
You are welcome to your opinion. I believe that it is the preserved word of God. The more I study the subject, the more I am convinced of it.

Oh well, you are entitled to your opinion. I will try to be what I feel like God wants me to be and I believe the Bible teaches that I should be and you have that same God given right. I still cut up and have fun but I have chosen to do it in other areas. Anyhow, Carry on and enjoy life. It's not my intention to be enemies with anyone, but to try to be a help to people. Again, your opinion of me may never change, and that's okay if you want to keep it that way, That's entirely up to you.
My job as a preacher will always be to spread the word to all the world as much as is possible for me. So I will try my best to do just that!
Do it in the FF . Do it in the recruiting forum. Do it in the Pub . Do it in the politics forum. Don't do it in the zone. Now can someone delete this thread?

Just use your ignore button and you won't even have to see it. I'm not trying to make you miserable. You don't have to click on it.

Walk humbly. Perhaps study on that, especially the “humbly” part.

—I’ll go ahead and add, since this thread is a dumpster fire anyway, that prideful people don’t realize that they are prideful. They get told it by others who hear them. If it (finally) registers on them, then they learn that they are prideful and can decide whether to address this flaw in themselves.

Walk humbly. Perhaps study on that, especially the “humbly” part.
Well, it's a good thing I have some volnation folks around to help me with that.....
Maybe you could give a devotional lesson on it here and help me out? I would be happy to read it.

Just use your ignore button and you won't even have to see it. I'm not trying to make you miserable. You don't have to click on it.
Do it in the FF if you want to (hmm) help people . Why the zone? We have asked you nicely. Do it in the pub go piss off every one but leave the zone be. Again you are just trolling at this point.

Do it in the FF if you want to (hmm) help people . Why the zone? We have asked you nicely. Do it in the pub go piss off every one but leave the zone be. Again you are just trolling at this point.
You are not the only person that reads these threads.

Well, it's a good thing I have some volnation folks around to help me with that.....
Maybe you could give a devotional lesson on it here and help me out? I would be happy to read it.
Sure, go back and read the edit I added. 🙂

That's the Spirit.
P.S. not really
I'm not trying to be ugly to anyone here. I'm just pointing out that it's pointless to click on something that you don't want to read. If he ignores me he won't even have to see it.
I would rather him read some of those devotionals and possibly get some help with God. But he is a grown man and can do whatever he wants to do.

Let me give you a verse that has helped me all of my Christian Life.
Psalms 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

I can assure you that I'm not offended nor is my dander up now. I'm just killing time at work trying to be sociable.
Don’t need your verse and don’t need help from someone who thinks it’s ok to have sinned against me.
Get your plank out of your eye.

Do it in the FF . Do it in the recruiting forum. Do it in the Pub . Do it in the politics forum. Don't do it in the zone. Now can someone delete this thread?
@GAVol
@utvolpj
@Freak
We don’t need this here. This thread exists in the PF and most zoners don’t want it here.

Thanks in advance

Don’t need your verse and don’t need help from someone who thinks it’s ok to have sinned against me.
Get your plank out of your eye.
What do you think that I should do to make it right? Or let me ask it this way, what can I do to make it right between you and I?

What do you think that I should do to make it right? Or let me ask it this way, what can I do to make it right between you and I?
Really?

Well preacher, if you don’t know the answer you probably should not be preaching.
Don’t worry about it.
I wasn’t going to get sucked into this with you again but for some reason decided to defend 114. He’s a big boy. He can speak for himself.
shalom

Dumpster fires can be entertaining.

I prefer the KJV, primarily because I enjoy the language. Good to know it is the only bible anyone should have. Should all the other versions be burned? We could do it at Waffle House.

Reactions: Danl and VolNExile
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back