The Official UT Nike Jersey Release Day Thread, 12:00pm ET, UTSports.com

Well I had to update my xbox at 11:56.. hopefully it doesn't start until I can watch it on there from youtube.

Absolutely, which is exactly what I meant when I said "UTAD just bet on itself".

I said how much it was in my post. I suggest a re-read.

While the equipment deal is less in valuation it is based on a somewhat dubious "wholesale versus retail" rating. Adidas quoted the value of equipment based on a wholesale cost and then inflated it based on what it's "retail worth" is. That's about as meaningful as an MSRP on a car. MSRP can mean anything, that isn't the real bottom line.

I'll take an MSRP $30k Audi over an MSRP $35k Cobalt any day.

The true value is UTAD betting on itself for the next 8 years and that 4% royalty paying dividends.

I don't see it... what were the royalties? We don't get paid on football revenue only apparel sales.

I find this quote to be completey crazy. With all CBJ does every day, how can the man not be wiped out at the end of the day? I would be dead at the end of the day if I had his work load. I'm glad he is on our side.GBO!!!

Knowing Butch I wouldn't be surprised if he is so excited because he scheduled a big commitment for today to go along with the news.

VN Store

Back