The Official UT Nike Jersey Release Day Thread, 12:00pm ET, UTSports.com

I don't think anyone could come up with something that everyone would like every element of. But, generally, I like them all including the football.

The football uniforms are amazing. Should allow for some very cool combinations. I think the SG pants and helmets would look great with either an orange or white jersey.

f28644e6-629f-4dd4-94e7-61c14be90227_zpstyfxstap.jpg
greywhite_zps7qcg5i8b.jpg

The best part is that there is a very consistent look across all of the sports. I love that.
Wow, gray pants with orange and/or white jerseys is mind numbingly atrocious. Getting crappier the more I see.

Reactions: 1 person
one more reason to start thinking that there are a helluva lot better things to do on beautiful fall Saturdays than staying glued to a television set.

one more reason to start thinking that there are a helluva lot better things to do on beautiful fall Saturdays than staying glued to a television set.

Wait a minute. You're a Vols fan who doesn't take 3 hours out of his week, 12-13 days out of 365 to watch the Vols actually play? Wtfmf??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
May be posting in the wrong spot. However, I've seen pictures of the team
Nike Vapor shoes, any idea when those will be released for purchase? They look really clean!

I don't think anyone could come up with something that everyone would like every element of. But, generally, I like them all including the football.

The football uniforms are amazing. Should allow for some very cool combinations. I think the SG pants and helmets would look great with either an orange or white jersey.

f28644e6-629f-4dd4-94e7-61c14be90227_zpstyfxstap.jpg
greywhite_zps7qcg5i8b.jpg

The best part is that there is a very consistent look across all of the sports. I love that.
I really like the looks of that White Jersey/Gray pants combination! I think it would probably be better with the white helmet though.

VN Store

Back