The Official UT Nike Jersey Release Day Thread, 12:00pm ET, UTSports.com

So is it only the UTsports.com online store that will have Nike apparel available to buy online today or is there another website? I know someone addressed this earlier, but I can't remember.

I know that the big unveiling of the uniforms is today at noon, but can anyone tell me if it will be streamed online anywhere? Hoping that I'll be able to watch it at work

When is the Nike Presser? Can someone post a link?

(NM I see in the thread that it appears to be at noon at utsports.com)

:hi:

sorry guys, somehow missed the other thread and saw it as soon as i posted this one. Mods feel free to merge or end thread, sorry for the unnecessary thread fellas!

We'll be getting less money from Nike than we did Adidas.

I thought I saw we would be making more commission off the apparel sold. Seems like it was 4-5 % more than Adidas was paying out. So I think it will be close to the same as Adidas was paying if not more hard to tell though without looking at actual sells numbers.

I give you a check for your apology

I hereby motion that VN changes the
post_thanks.gif
to a
4mfEkmx.jpg

Or, if the mods are feeling a bit trollish, make the swoosh a grey with black outlines to signify our new colors under our fascist Nike overlords. I hear they're also trying to change our mascot to a goose so we can wear the winged jerseys.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back