The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:45 PM ET, SEC Network

It’s interesting how many are whining and complaining here that we aren’t beating Vandy bad enough. We are smoking them and it was never close. We are 7-5 and going bowling. I thought we go 6-6 and am ecstatic at 7-5. Heupel and team did this on not just a short roster but players not even built for their system… they didn’t pick any of these players. We had a great season. Please enjoy this win and stop with the constant bashing. We are ok and actually improving as a program. I am a happy vol fan win or lose during bowl season. Just happy to be there.

You know when your opponent's head coach takes off his headset equipment with 2 minutes left, he's surrendered.

My man, riding pine ain't seeing the field. If you didn't play to the whistle the highest you ever got was backup water boy. Nice try though.

Play through the whistle is what I was taught and what I still hear at practices. What Lane did should only be a penalty if it's post whistle. The refs got it wrong. The pile was even still moving when he got there.

Reactions: ButchPlz

VN Store

Back