The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:45 PM ET, SEC Network

Then blow the whistle. The play is either over or it's not. There is no "pretty much over". They can call it all they want, it'll be BS every time.
BS or not. They teach this in little league ball. Everyone knows it’s a penalty. Just don’t do it. It wasn’t going to help Wright get anymore yards. No different then everyone getting on Banks when he makes bonehead mistakes that cost us yards.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Then blow the whistle. The play is either over or it's not. There is no "pretty much over". They can call it all they want, it'll be BS every time.
It ain't that hard. Better to play through then let up because you "think" the play is over. You're literally taught that FUNDAMENTAL ASPECT OF THE GAME from little league up.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
BS or not. They teach this in little league ball. Everyone knows it’s a penalty. Just don’t do it. It wasn’t going to help Wright get anymore yards. No different then everyone getting on Banks when he makes bonehead mistakes that cost us yards.
They teach to play to the whistle. Nice when people that haven't ever seen a field show up trying to talk like they know squat.

I understand everyone’s frustration. Thankful we are winning. We have some good talent. Playing Vandy brings out the worst in us at times. Close this out with no more key or critical injuries and win a bowl game.

I hate to see players getting trashed. At least they stayed here in a dumpster fire. And for everyone complaining about J Banks, read this on Twitter from Terry Fair. If you don’t recognize that name, google it.

“Love how hard Jeremy Banks plays! Has grown a lot this year with still learning the position.”

I think I’ll value his opinion over others.

Reactions: peerless98

VN Store

Back