The Official Tennessee vs. SC Game Thread - 6pm EST - FSN South

We played so well in the first half, then looked like a bunch of school girls that just got felt up for the first time in the 2nd half.

I keep hearing about how Pearl will get these guys turned around, and yet every game seems to show otherwise.

We better savor this win, I doubt we see another one until at least a week from Wednesday.

U guys just don't get it. Very young team that adjusted from huge loss and hung on for win. Lots to learn from this game. Good win
Posted via VolNation Mobile

U guys just don't get it. Very young team that adjusted from huge loss and hung on for win. Lots to learn from this game. Good win

What don't we get about almost blowing a 19 point lead?

Again...at some point the "We're young" excuse isn't going to fly....either we get better or we don't.

the fact that they lost last game should've lit a fire inside of them, and made them flamers. just kidding, but seriously. they played like trash during the second half. they'll be lucky to go .500 in the sec if they keep this kind of inconsistent play going.

Jordan Howell and Dane Bradshaw wouldn't of let crap like that happen. That's freakin' embarrassing - wow - get some freakin' light skin out there NOW.

I doubt many of u ever played basketball after watching this thread. The guys changed philosophies after 2 home losses and had 2 starters in foul trouble whole game. Much of 2nd half had 3 frosh on the floor and played best d of the year(09). Sc put on pressure and we hung on. It is 40 minute game and we won due to building large lead and now cbp can hammer them on putting away.

VN Store

Back