The Official Tennessee vs. SC Game Thread - 6pm EST - FSN South

I may not be here for the game though.

And by the way....my thread parties are BYOB.

Also, I'm selling a limited number of sponsorships for the post-game thread.

:)

Last edited:
I may not be here for the game though.

And by the way....my thread parties are BYOB.

Also, I'm selling a limited number of sponsorships for the post-game thread.

:)

Byob???? Well, you would propbably buy the cheap stuff anyway. :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Current line is Vols -9.5. A lock I would have thought.....had the Vols not been -6 for UK.

Bring Your Own Boyfriend? :)

All Riighty then...

:ermm: If that's how you want to interpret it....who am I to judge? All are welcome without discrimination.:p

Would YOU want to pay the bar tab for the VN crew?:eek:hmy:

Your arrogance and cockiness will be dealt with by the appropiate people.

LET ME REPOST WHAT I STATED ON A THREAD THAT WAS GOING TO BE THE GAME THREAD

I want to advise to take any type of anger, especially after a humiliating home loss to our archrival, elsewhere because going after the person who is trying to make these game threads better is just a way of saying: I'm blaming you because they lost and your threads suck and ignore this thread. WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE IS THAT? I mean I'm looking for ways to better the thread in a positive manner and your guys ranting of "this sucks" and "why do you have to be the guy" is just out right ridiculous and immature.

It is fans like you that make non-conference fans like KU not come back to this site.

"People learn from their mistakes." Looks like that quote does not exist in your lexicon. Now I know why people think we are dumb and stupid.

Yeah, constructive criticism doesn't exist as well with you.

I'll just put this thread on IGNORE MODE!!!

:censored:

I want to advise to take any type of anger, especially after a humiliating home loss to our archrival, elsewhere because going after the person who is trying to make these game threads better is just a way of saying: I'm blaming you because they lost and your threads suck and ignore this thread. WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE IS THAT? I mean I'm looking for ways to better the thread in a positive manner and your guys ranting of "this sucks" and "why do you have to be the guy" is just out right ridiculous and immature.

It is fans like you that make non-conference fans like KU not come back to this site.

"People learn from their mistakes." Looks like that quote does not exist in your lexicon. Now I know why people think we are dumb and stupid.

What?

And bill - if you don't edit the thread title we're screwed. Bad luck to mess with the game threads - just look what happened last time.

Its getting better but its bad luck not to spell out the name of the universities or state. Official is just the icing on the cake.

What?

And bill - if you don't edit the thread title we're screwed. Bad luck to mess with the game threads - just look what happened last time.

:) Perhaps you should repost your 'official game thread posting maxims.' That was a fine read.

Hope the players only meeting gets these players going. I don't see anyone lighting us up for 54 points again.

:) Perhaps you should repost your 'official game thread posting maxims.' That was a fine read.

Will do - took awhile to find it.

This is how you make them

- You name the "The Official (or unofficial if you're not qualified - which you aren't) Kentucky (nickname optional here ex. 'Wildcats') vs. (The) Tennessee (Volunteers - once again 'the' and 'Volunteers' options) game thread". Now, you may insert 'Basketball' before game thread - but I wouldn't advise it since basketball has its own forum - it was advised before when it was all in the main forum.

Other ways you may do it is change the "vs." part depending on if its home or away. If it's at home I'd recommend leaving it as "vs." and listing Tennessee second but I guess you could insert "at" instead but still leaving Tennessee as the 2nd team. If it's away you could list 'The Tennessee Volunteers' first and then insert 'at' instead of 'vs.' - (ex. The Official(Unofficial) Tennessee Volunteers at the Georgia Bulldogs game thread). That's optional but the 'vs.' format always looks the best imo but the 'at' obviously clears up whether the game is home or away.

Mine would typically go (now that we have a basketball forum) - "The Official Kentucky Wildcats vs. The Tennessee Volunteers game thread".

There you go - now you know how to make a game thread - also - try not to make the game thread until the actual day of the game. You could make discussion threads in the days leading up to the game if you want to prevent clutter in the game thread.

Follow these rules and you'll soon be a game thread making super star - but then you'll quickly retire from it after about 5-10 game threads. This should be stickied.

Edit: this post is meant to be taken lightly :p - but seriously, that's how you should name your game threads.

A post is a terrible thing to waste.

LOL And thanks for the props to whoever changed the thread title.

:eek:lol:

Guess I need to be here for the game now.

Last edited:
Guess I need to be here for the game now.

If you need any pointers on how to proceed in your hosting duties, I've got this guy on speed dial.

Pat%20Sajak.jpg

VN Store

Back