The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Sitting here in my orange man cave tearing up while watching this garbage. So hard to get excited about next year know JG will prob be what I’m watching unfortunately. I’m almost enough beers in to contemplate opening the door to the garage, starting both cars up and seeing how those fumes smell. Thanks JG
Incorrect sir...Harrison Bailey said he will see you soon!

22 points lost that half. Failed 4th down on goal line. 2 drives held to FG that should have been TDs. That Int ended another drive that should have been points.

The offense needs to write every member of the defense an apology letter.

"Your defense came up big multiple times in the first half." That's the most irritating thing about watching this. Indiana hasn't done much of anything to hold down the Vols, we just couldn't make plays. Lots of open Tennessee dudes with big ol' catchin' hands who have nothing to catch.

My halftime question of the game: why are we not running the ball outside? Doesn't take a genius see that IU's defense has zero speed. Get EG and TC out on the perimeter and you've got 6

Reactions: m9000
If anything, the first half has solidified my opinion that JJ has made JG look good and he is the primary reason why we won the last 5 games.

Missed blocks will happen unfortunately. From every team. NFL included. The QB can’t throw up a prayer when it happens.
It's more than missed blocks, I could argue missed passes happen, you can't excuse one and not the other. There both been bad and bad o line play influences the QB play.

The offense in general has been bad, Chaney getting outcoached, JG not playing well, o line playing poorly........

Yet this is all on JG,

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back