The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

bluetick2

TheVolsWillRiseAgain!
It's more than missed blocks, I could argue missed passes happen, you can't excuse one and not the other. There both been bad and bad o line play influences the QB play.

The offense in general has been bad, Chaney getting outcoached, JG not playing well, o line playing poorly........

Yet this is all on JG,
Well other than JG missing on probably 4 wide open tds your right, buddy

EODVOL

Molon labe
It's more than missed blocks, I could argue missed passes happen, you can't excuse one and not the other. There both been bad and bad o line play influences the QB play.

The offense in general has been bad, Chaney getting outcoached, JG not playing well, o line playing poorly........

Yet this is all on JG,
202 total yds up to this point. I am finding it hard to see how Chaney is being out coached?

RockyTop140

Yet this is all on JG,
JG is consistently late on throws that are open, costing us points. He also panicks when under pressure sometimes and throws it up. Hence Indiana scores before the half. Just take the sack, punt and play D. Didn’t use his brain there

VN Store

Sponsors