The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

Its easier to watch if you accept that TN has no chance in hell of winning and likely won't be the least bit competitive. Easier for me at least so it doesn't completely ruin my weekend. So when they disappoint you just shrug your shoulders. i.e. when they have their running back stopped for a 3 yard loss on 3rd and 2 and he gets away, but then there are 5 guys ready to stop him for a 1 yard loss and he still manages to get the first down. See? No chance in hell.

Reactions: amorange
Pretty simple players are gonna quit if you keep playing JG
. This team has no pride. Blame it on JG all you want but CJP is not a head coach. Players can’t, or won’t tackle as they aren’t tough enough for the SEC. going fast was idiotic. CJP said 2 years ago that he needed a couple of recruiting cycles to compete. How’s that working?

I've never been a fan of booing my own team but if we go 3 and out again, I hope we boo for 5 minutes straight. This D is not even like the old Alabama defenses. Ridiculous

Guys, nobody can stop Bama. they will get their 50 points. The question is why TN cannot even make a single 3rd down conversion? Why go hurry-up. Just slow the game down b/c offense cannot move ball or convert 1st downs

VN Store

Back