The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

Man Golly Gee That was an "Aight" game. Shucks I saw so much improvement since Pruitt fired the Dline coach it was like night and day. (Insert Sarcasm here)

Not sure if Bailey leaves, he is still young and hasn't been jerked around too much yet; but Maurer and JT are definitely gone if the status quo continues.
Harrison Bailey needs to transfer out asap. He will never be the man. JG has another year of eligibility, and CJP is retarded, and he will start Mauer or Shrout, before HB. He only recruited HB, to keep him from UGA. I hope HB goes to UGA, and beats our asses every damn year!

I am so glad I have my Chiefs to keep me sane. I have given up hope that Jeremy Pruitt will get this thing turned around. Sad day.

Should TN drop from the SEC and join the Southern Conference? Most on here are so tired of these annual beat downs. It seems like we may never get this corrected. Just hard to watch.

Harrison Bailey needs to transfer out asap. He will never be the man. JG has another year of eligibility, and CJP is retarded, and he will start Mauer or Shrout, before HB. He only recruited HB, to keep him from UGA. I hope HB goes to UGA, and beats our asses every damn year!
So, are you a realist or a VFL??? LOL

afe0c901909805dd5fdb68b21297c1a3.gif
I do not recognize this Derek Dooley interview.

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back