The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Julio cost us draft capital. Moss cost is basically nothing. So will this move if we do.

Honesty, what’s the worst case scenario? He’s our number 2? Our WRs are horrific
Exactly, all it’s gonna cost is cash so it’s a no brainer especially when you factor in what we DONT have at WR. DHop has never been a speed guy, great route runner and glue for hands so I’m not worried about age.

Julio cost us draft capital. Moss cost is basically nothing. So will this move if we do.

Honesty, what’s the worst case scenario? He’s our number 2? Our WRs are horrific

Ok ok.....I was thinking of it more from the OL perspective. In the final game last year, it didn't matter if we had Josh Dobbs or Johnny Unitas at QB.

We could have had prime career Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, and Larry Fitzgerald as the wide receivers. Would not have made any difference.

The line can't pass block, so no quarterback has time to throw anything down the field with consistency.

If we can block this year, then I am ok with having a couple of WR's. But, last year...we simply could not use them in that offense.

VN Store

Back