The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Fed Ex will attempt to bite the hand that once fed him as Atlanta plays at Tennessee in Week 7 this upcoming season.

Last edited:
Hate seeing us stay still with talented guys available. Wynn going to the Dolphins is a guy who could’ve started for us

Isaiah Wynn and Zadarius Smith are two guys we could’ve had at positions of need. There’s still some free agents left that could help us. Shaq Mason is a guy that was moved really cheap. So is Jalen Ramsey

I will sure take Shaq Mason and Jalen Ramsey. Two middle Tennessee guys with more in tank.

I will sure take Shaq Mason and Jalen Ramsey. Two middle Tennessee guys with more in tank.

Wynn could probably start for us on the line. He was a middle of the pack left tackle for the patriots for years.

Smith was a starter for the Vikings at edge and will start again for the browns

He is a prick. But, can also totally shut down the other team best wide receiver.

You can let him play man, everyone else in a zone, and it is a huge advantage.
Im not so sure about that anymore. He got torched pretty regularly last season, there's a reason they let him go for basically nothing.

Scripted or not, that’s great either way.

This schedule video was shown amid much laughter in Segment 9 on yesterday's episode of The Sports Source.

I liked the Red Stallions part about my Falcons and Pennington said that the Falcons changed their Twitter schedule reveal from Falcons to Red Stallions.

Reactions: CPA
No thanks on Ramsey. Hate that guy.
If he help the Titans.........I'll take him in a heartbeat.
just-win-baby-al-davis.gif

Reactions: Vol8188
Simulation really thinks highly of the Colts’ offense.

It’s going to be interesting to see what that rushing attack can do this season. If Nelson bounces back from a bad year last season and the line plays up to its potential, I could see the Colts being a very good offense.

It’s going to be interesting to see what that rushing attack can do this season. If Nelson bounces back from a bad year last season and the line plays up to its potential, I could see the Colts being a very good offense.

I think it is more dependent on who the QB running things is. Minshew will give them better productivity, but let them lose a couple of games early, then the pressure will be to throw Richardson out there and see what he can do.

I think it is more dependent on who the QB running things is. Minshew will give them better productivity, but let them lose a couple of games early, then the pressure will be to throw Richardson out there and see what he can do.

Thank goodness we are in same division as the Indy idiot owner, the Jags guy who sleeps thru games, and the Texans owner who has no interest in football.

VN Store

Back