The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Guys, why does your team waste draft capital on players that never play for you lol

Because of the number of players on the Covid list, they can have more than 53 and may release Barkley after Tannehill comes back. They have released 4th round draft pick Dez as WR and may hope to get him on practice squad.

No need to apologize. Like you I'm not anti-vax. I take vaxes that are developed through medically proven methods. I am anti non-animal-tested-completed-clinical-trial-experimental-mRNA-gene-therapy. It's not a vax. It's designed to help with symptoms and give the infected time for their own immunity (T-cells primarily) to kick in. It creates excessive spike proteins that create the variants like Delta and cause other system depressing side effects while shedding to everybody that the jabbed come into contact with. The next one is Lambda btw. It's in South America already.

FWIW, Sorrento has one in animal trials with a real COVID vaccine. Once it gets through with the all the trials and receives approval, I will take it after I see what's in it.

Most masks don't come close to doing what the proponents say. Recent study...
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0057100

JMO, all of the rest of the posturing by the NFL and others is to stay with the woke theme and protect themselves from legal and governmental intervention.

Good for you Phil Valentine.

Tannehill - same deal. Announced today. I thought the "experts" and authorities said the vax was going to save the world from this mess. That and masks.

Yeah, OK.

Cool, I was hoping you'd say something stupid to confirm you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Thanks for that.

Amazing how many don't get this, isn't it?

Funny guy. The guy who only takes shots and provides no substance to support the shot. Which makes it about as effective as the gene therapy.

Maybe you can answer the question I asked k-town. But probably not.

Barkley released. Removes all doubt on Woodside and that Tannehill will be cleared to play. Bringing Corey Levin back for the O-line.

Such an odd ending to an otherwise excellent career. Might have been a bit overshadowed playing on some crappy teams early in his career, but dude was a hoss, and still managed to be a 5x Pro Bowler with an All-Pro selection. Easily one of the best Titans of the 2010's. Sucks how abruptly his career declined and now ends. Made the Pro Bowl as recently as 2 years ago.

C. Jones back on team to the practice squad along with Levin. McDougald and Gray released. Breeze to COVID from the IR.

VN Store

Back