The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Woodside or Barkley? Does the extra cost of Barkley bring the added value of experience and performance that will result in more W's if Tannehill goes down? We will soon see what J-Rob thinks.

Molden was outstanding.

1.075 million....no guaranteed money.

I have a weird feeling Rosen could be a Tommy Maddox.......... Float around and then turn into a respectable player.

Follow up - Rosen to the Falcons since McCarron when down for the season with the knee injury. Looks like you have a shot to find out if your feeling is correct at some point.

Reactions: peaygolf
Follow up - Rosen to the Falcons since McCarron when down for the season with the knee injury. Looks like you have a shot to find out if your feeling is correct at some point.
That's a good spot for him. Sit behind Ryan and has zero pressure right now. Ya never know.
I actually thought that Mason Rudolph would be traded to Atlanta. The Steelers like Haskins and the are going to keep Dobbs because of his relationship with Big Ben

Reactions: Vols4us
Said he's feeling fine and the effect the delta variant has had on breakthrough cases has been reported for some time now.

Harold Landry is on the list and he's completely vaxd. I think players are wearing masks around facility but nothing yet said to fans coming Saturday night.

Harold Landry is on the list and he's completely vaxd. I think players are wearing masks around facility but nothing yet said to fans coming Saturday night.

Tannehill - same deal. Announced today. I thought the "experts" and authorities said the vax was going to save the world from this mess. That and masks.

Yeah, OK.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Tannehill - same deal. Announced today. I thought the "experts" and authorities said the vax was going to save the world from this mess. That and masks.

Yeah, OK.
The thing is, the vax is only good at stopping people from dying of Covid, not stopping them from getting Covid. For most diseases, stopping dying is good enough. But not for Covid, because of the fear and panic. If you have Covid you're anathema until you've served your quarantine period. And that's quite an annoyance. Even if you have exposure, you're supposed to quarantine (even longer!, and then more if you develop the disease!).

Also an Israeli study shows that former infection is much better than vaccination in preventing symptomatic Covid. But they both look good at preventing death.

And though I might sound like I'm anti-vax, I'm not. I'm generally in favor. Many of my friends and relatives are vaccinated, and I'm pleased. (I'll probably be vaccinated myself soon due to a stupid mandate.) But I think we should understand what it is and what its limitations are. And I think we should be realistic about viral mutation, ie variants, and spread. I think the NFL's "breakthrough infections" are helpful for Americans who want to understand.

Sorry for the rant. Mods can delete if this is too inflammatory. (Won't be the first time.)

Will be interesting to see how NFL will handle since it appears they assumed all cases would involve those not vaccinated which does not appear to be the case. JRob said today the vac plus those with antibodies is about 97%.

The thing is, the vax is only good at stopping people from dying of Covid, not stopping them from getting Covid. For most diseases, stopping dying is good enough. But not for Covid, because of the fear and panic. If you have Covid you're anathema until you've served your quarantine period. And that's quite an annoyance. Even if you have exposure, you're supposed to quarantine (even longer!, and then more if you develop the disease!).

Also an Israeli study shows that former infection is much better than vaccination in preventing symptomatic Covid. But they both look good at preventing death.

And though I might sound like I'm anti-vax, I'm not. I'm generally in favor. Many of my friends and relatives are vaccinated, and I'm pleased. (I'll probably be vaccinated myself soon due to a stupid mandate.) But I think we should understand what it is and what its limitations are. And I think we should be realistic about viral mutation, ie variants, and spread. I think the NFL's "breakthrough infections" are helpful for Americans who want to understand.

Sorry for the rant. Mods can delete if this is too inflammatory. (Won't be the first time.)

No need to apologize. Like you I'm not anti-vax. I take vaxes that are developed through medically proven methods. I am anti non-animal-tested-completed-clinical-trial-experimental-mRNA-gene-therapy. It's not a vax. It's designed to help with symptoms and give the infected time for their own immunity (T-cells primarily) to kick in. It creates excessive spike proteins that create the variants like Delta and cause other system depressing side effects while shedding to everybody that the jabbed come into contact with. The next one is Lambda btw. It's in South America already.

FWIW, Sorrento has one in animal trials with a real COVID vaccine. Once it gets through with the all the trials and receives approval, I will take it after I see what's in it.

Most masks don't come close to doing what the proponents say. Recent study...
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0057100

JMO, all of the rest of the posturing by the NFL and others is to stay with the woke theme and protect themselves from legal and governmental intervention.

Yeah, OK.
Nope it only was for the original Covid and it’s not even close to effective. The variant will require a new shot that will not be effective either. You will find in the future this will be the biggest get rich by by big pharma conspiracy ever!

VN Store

Back