The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

He just asks hard questions, seems to know football, has covered Titans for decades and has numerous sources. I'm a Titans season ticketholder and listen/watch to Outkick 360 for info and entertainment.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
He just asks hard questions, seems to know football, has covered Titans for decades and has numerous sources. I'm a Titans season ticketholder and listen/watch to Outkick 360 for info and entertainment.
I think it’s more his arrogant/thinks he knows everything attitude.

AJ and Kuharsky shook hands and all is well with them. Paul said he reports what he sees and AJ said he takes up for his team. That's fine on both sides. Both Nate Washington and Chris Sanders had commented Reynolds didn't look fast. Paul does acknowledge when he's wrong, has said Tart is much improved. His style doesn't bother me because of the give and take with the 2 other 360 hosts. They've been together over 10 years.

We need to just pull fans out of the stands and let them play.......too many injuries. Even our kicker (who has looked solid tonight, whens the last time you can say that?) got hurt....smh

I like Woodside a lot......I’m just saying bring Rosen in for a look/tryout. Can’t hurt.

Don't disagree with the idea - just don't know if there was guaranteed money given to Barkley or not. If there was, that would be why you would not go after Rosen.

Reactions: peaygolf
Don't disagree with the idea - just don't know if there was guaranteed money given to Barkley or not. If there was, that would be why you would not go after Rosen.

1.075 million....no guaranteed money.

I have a weird feeling Rosen could be a Tommy Maddox.......... Float around and then turn into a respectable player.

Reactions: Vols4us
1.075 million....no guaranteed money.

I have a weird feeling Rosen could be a Tommy Maddox.......... Float around and then turn into a respectable player.

Talented guy, just slight of build. Because of the draft position and money was thrown into the mix too quickly like so many of them. I'm still old school on QB's. Let them sit behind a #1, learn the game, build relationships with teammates/media/fan base, improve physically, etc. Then after a 2-4 years, go be the man. Very few first year guys can step right in and get it done.

If he's muscled up some and can sit behind a #1 with a good QB coach/OC for a year or two - you could be right. I'm not sold on Barkley as he's had plenty of time to be something. Woodside is still a big maybe, but no worse than Barkley IMO. Most were speculating on Barkley retiring until the Titans signed him.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back