The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Carp

With Jones being added I really doubt we do anymore on offense but if we could add another pass catching TE I wouldn't mind it. I like Firkser but can he be the primary receiving threat for a full season? Not to mention our TE group includes: Swaim, Pinkey, Hudson, and Forristall not exactly an awe inspiring group.
Yeah TE seems like the logical choice here. Hoping for Trey Burton or Tyler Eifert.

orangepridenation

I'll flat out say it. This is the make or break superbowl year. Simple as that
With this move, that seems to be the mentality of the Titans brass as well, and I give them credit for going after it during the small window of both Henry and Tannehill's prime. JRob and company definitely know what they have. Julio makes this offense potentially unstoppable if it can stay moderately healthy, and an unstoppable O (that can eat clock with Henry) may well be what it takes to unseat KC in the AFC.

I just hope Todd Downing can keep rolling what Arthur Smith started.

orangepridenation

Don't think our defense will be good enough to even win the division again.
I’m taking a wait and see approach to the defense. It sucked last year, but it definitely won’t be the same unit. Lots of new faces. There’s no denying guys like Dupree and Autry will have an impact. Then there’s still the core of guys like Simmons, Evans, Brown, and Byard. I don’t think talent or even depth will be a big issue. It’s gonna come down to whether Bowen, Vrabel, and Schwartz can whip it into shape.

VN Store

Sponsors