The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I agree, but I do have some concerns about his durability. It seems like he’s dealt with a lot of injuries the past couple of years.

Not sure where this is coming from? Before last season he played:

2014 - 15 games (80% snap count)
2015 - 16 games (85% snap count)
2016 - 14 games (68% snap count)
2017 - 16 games (75% snap count)
2018 - 16 games (77% snap count)
2019 - 15 games (70% snap count)

2013 and 2020 were the only two seasons in his career where he played less than 10 games and below 50% of his offense's plays. I'm really, really excited about this and can't believe our team made such a trade.

Reactions: Carp and tvolsfan
Not sure where this is coming from? Before last season he played:

2014 - 15 games (80% snap count)
2015 - 16 games (85% snap count)
2016 - 14 games (68% snap count)
2017 - 16 games (75% snap count)
2018 - 16 games (77% snap count)
2019 - 15 games (70% snap count)

2013 and 2020 were the only two seasons in his career where he played less than 10 games and below 50% of his offense's plays. I'm really, really excited about this and can't believe our team made such a trade.
2019 was his second lowest snap count on your list. Then you add in 2020. So in the last 2 years he's had 2 out of the last 3 lowest snap counts in his career. There's something to be concerned about.

Reactions: Rockytoptalker
Boom is right. What second round WR next season is going to give you even an aged Julio's production in the tight window this team has to reach the SB?

None.

You could not go into this season with Josh Reynolds as your #2 WR. He wasn't even #2 for the Rams. If Julio's production tanks they can get out of the contract for 2023. Time to go all in for a SB.

Boom is right. What second round WR next season is going to give you even an aged Julio's production in the tight window this team has to reach the SB?

None.

You could not go into this season with Josh Reynolds as your #2 WR. He wasn't even #2 for the Rams. If Julio's production tanks they can get out of the contract for 2023. Time to go all in for a SB.

I didn't realize that until I looked at his contract details on spotrac. Basically we got him on a 2 year deal if he seriously falls off the cliff which is about our window anyways.

None.

Not sure we can squeeze anymore out of the lemon, but if so what do we need now? CB, LB, S or edge?

Not sure we can squeeze anymore out of the lemon, but if so what do we need now? CB, LB, S or edge?

With Jones being added I really doubt we do anymore on offense but if we could add another pass catching TE I wouldn't mind it. I like Firkser but can he be the primary receiving threat for a full season? Not to mention our TE group includes: Swaim, Pinkey, Hudson, and Forristall not exactly an awe inspiring group.

With Jones being added I really doubt we do anymore on offense but if we could add another pass catching TE I wouldn't mind it. I like Firkser but can he be the primary receiving threat for a full season? Not to mention our TE group includes: Swaim, Pinkey, Hudson, and Forristall not exactly an awe inspiring group.

Forristall has a chance to be a really good option if he can stay healthy. He has nice hands and is a willing blocker. He's just had freaky injury issues. Dude once broke his throat.

Reactions: Vols4us

I know it is a long shot, but Delanie is working out. Man I loved that guy

Ex-Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker looking spry in workout video (usatoday.com)

Think we have to go D if any more moves.

Regarding the cap situation: Paul K is reporting that if Julio agrees they can get his 2021 cap hit down from $15.3 million to $5.873 and that’s not factoring in potentially restructuring other deals either.
I dont understand, but I like it. I was wondering how his CAP would fit. I thought we were almost out of room.

VN Store

Back