The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Shocked that Kelly was released. I know you don't want him starting the number of games he did last season. However he has been solid enough I would have thought to do what he was originally brought in for which is get snaps when he needed and make an emergency start here and there.

Reactions: Rockytoptalker
I dont think thats fair, early in his career he was good. He then got bit by the injury bug some. I think as much as his salary, I dont think the team was too happy about his rehab and how long it took him to get back and that kind of soured the relationship.
Yes but what he did his first couple years doesn’t count now.

Sambrailo back as the swing OT per PFR. Looks like Lamm and him will compete for the RT job unless something happens.

Signing Kevin Johnson and allowing Desmond King to leave for a cheap 1 year deal hurts. Johnson has been horrible his entire career.

Don't know why Vrabel took Johnson unless he knew what he could do from watching him at Houston.

Last edited:
Will be interested to see if J-Rob reworks Tannehill's deal to buy some cap space because he is basically out of room to add any higher end FA's now when adding in the draft picks.

Getting cut by Miami, already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but it makes it worse when you can pretty much replace Wilson with anything.

"Titans traded a 2022 7th Round pick and an old catcher's mitt to the Dolphins for a 2021 7th round pick."

Sounds like they would have gotten more use out of the catcher's mitt.

VN Store

Back