The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Dude is a certified mental case. He’ll legit blow all his money and be working as a Walmart greeter within 5 years.

He doesn’t have enough work ethic or sense to get a job. He will be dealing drugs and most likely dead before 30. It’s hard for me to feel bad for him with that many natural born gifts, but he clearly had some major issues growing up.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Based on the FA action so far, it looks like J-Rob may have his eyes on WR and CB primarily in the draft. Picks for developable OT, TE and/or pass rusher may be in there as well. He may still have a trade or major FA deal available if Tannehill agrees to a rework of his contract, which I would expect he would if it betters the team.

Big free agency acquisitions don't work out.

The two teams that have spent the most $$$ on FA's in the past 5 years are...............................

JETS and JAGS
That settles it. Patriots gonna suck and J Rob and Vrabs are smart not to over spend.

Reactions: Vols4us and MAD
Based on the FA action so far, it looks like J-Rob may have his eyes on WR and CB primarily in the draft. Picks for developable OT, TE and/or pass rusher may be in there as well. He may still have a trade or major FA deal available if Tannehill agrees to a rework of his contract, which I would expect he would if it betters the team.
I like what we have in FA

Reactions: Vols4us
Watkins doesn't offer much IMO. No way can he refill any gaps. Kind of like K-Johnson on D.

In contrast I can see signing Reynolds. That's a good signing with a player with proven production and upside.

Watkins doesn't offer much IMO. No way can he refill any gaps. Kind of like K-Johnson on D.

In contrast I can see signing Reynolds. That's a good signing with a player with proven production and upside.
WHEN he's healthy he adds plenty. Trouble is, he's guaranteed to miss time. He's played all 16 games once in his career.

He is still only 27.

WHEN he's healthy he adds plenty. Trouble is, he's guaranteed to miss time. He's played all 16 games once in his career.

He is still only 27.

We'll just have to disagree on this one. Hard pass from me. He's really not done much since 2015 and you cannot count on him to be healthy for more than 10 games a season. Just in the past year or two he's talked retirement, taking time off, that there are aliens and he is one, he's watched somebody teleport, he's seen a spaceship, he believes we die and are reborn daily, he's headed to Saturn once the pandemic is over, and on and on.

We'll just have to disagree on this one. Hard pass from me. He's really not done much since 2015 and you cannot count on him to be healthy for more than 10 games a season. Just in the past year or two he's talked retirement, taking time off, that there are aliens and he is one, he's watched somebody teleport, he's seen a spaceship, he believes we die and are reborn daily, he's headed to Saturn once the pandemic is over, and on and on.

Lulz, I missed all of that.

Lulz, I missed all of that.

Dude's a major loon that leaves his teammates shaking their heads at times. When he's motivated he can play well. He just disappears at times and is injured a lot. Doesn't seem like a J-Rob/Vrabel guy at all, but who knows anymore.

What Sammy Watkins Believes

I’m not in Tennessee so I really don’t get news unless it’s from this site. Have we added anyone? Is Clowney sticking around?

I’m not in Tennessee so I really don’t get news unless it’s from this site. Have we added anyone? Is Clowney sticking around?
Janoris Jenkins and Kevin Johnson at DB. Bud Dupree and Autry on the D line. Lamm at RT. Josh Reynolds at WR.
Rumor is we are trying to add Sammy Watkins at WR.
I saw another rumor on twitter, but it wasnt backed by anyone or I wouldve posted it, that said we are trying to sign Clowney to another one year deal.

Reactions: allstar34bd
Janoris Jenkins and Kevin Johnson at DB. Bud Dupree and Autry on the D line. Lamm at RT. Josh Reynolds at WR.
Rumor is we are trying to add Sammy Watkins at WR.
I saw another rumor on twitter, but it wasnt backed by anyone or I wouldve posted it, that said we are trying to sign Clowney to another one year deal.

In watching the cap, they would probably need a restructure of Tannehill to sign Clowney unless it was a cheap, incentive laden deal. I'm not a fan - not worth the time on the injury report and lack of sacks to justify it.

Walt at Walterfootball has them going CB with Tyson Campbell of UGA in the first round. Charlie has them taking Jaelan Phillips of the U at pass rush. Would rather they invest in the big CB in Campbell. Having him and Fulton to go with Jackrabbit should be a solid coverage.

FWIW - Charlie has them taking Toney from UF at #53. Despite being a Gator I would be a major fan of that. Player. Walt has them taking a S in Sterns from Texas.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.checkerboards
For those still following the Wilson saga. May have to register with Broadway to get all of the article - it's free to do so. Good writers. Glennon was the primary Titans coverage guy at The Athletic before COVID. One of the very best in the business.

Prior to trade from Titans, Isaiah Wilson arrested at gunpoint in Georgia - Broadway Sports Media

Dude has more issues than have been generally reported. Death wish stuff. Just say no to drugs, kids.
Refused help and treatment from Miami. Next thing we hear about him probably will be the last thing we hear about him.
Get help young man. Your life can change for the better if you want it bad enough.

For those still following the Wilson saga. May have to register with Broadway to get all of the article - it's free to do so. Good writers. Glennon was the primary Titans coverage guy at The Athletic before COVID. One of the very best in the business.

Prior to trade from Titans, Isaiah Wilson arrested at gunpoint in Georgia - Broadway Sports Media

Dude has more issues than have been generally reported. Death wish stuff. Just say no to drugs, kids.

He's going to kill someone.

Reactions: Ttucke11

VN Store

Back