The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

PFT this morning had Simms and Florio discussing the Titan’s biggest needs in the draft. Simms said DL and Florio said RT. Agree with both, but I side with Simms. We need someone to replace Casey.

Shutdown Corner opposite of Jackson.

Followed by RT, RB, DE, DT, WR, TE, QB, LB.. IMO

Is anyone else not convinced we need a CB that early? Honestly, I like what we’ve got. We have last years highest rated slot cover guy from the draft (Hooker) and he graded out as a top 50 rookie last season. Improve the lines, improve the rush, add depth at rb and qb and let’s see what happens.

Is anyone else not convinced we need a CB that early? Honestly, I like what we’ve got. We have last years highest rated slot cover guy from the draft (Hooker) and he graded out as a top 50 rookie last season. Improve the lines, improve the rush, add depth at rb and qb and let’s see what happens.
I'm the complete opposite. With us signing Beasley. I would like to see either a corner or tackle. Maybe if one fell enough another reciever. But I think Beasley and Landry are the two OLB and Simmons Mack Jones is the starting line

Reactions: Vol8188
The PFF guys have us taking another WR. CBS had us having an amazing draft. The LSU corner Fulton (don’t expect him to be there), Elliot DT from Missouri, and then OT Naig in the third.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we traded out of the 1st.

I'm good with that. There are 4 quality CB's they could take to replace Ryan. So depending on how that goes may determine it. PFF and The Athletic beat writers both have Elliot and then Naig in the 2nd and 3rd. That's the need picks CB, DL, OT. So with the right picks trade, they could grab an upside value WR as well.

Well he’s certainly excited to be picked by us.

That seem to be a popular pick suggestion for this team the last few days.

VN Store

Back