The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Signed Vic Beasley to a 1 year/$9.5 million guaranteed (with incentives a max of $12 million). Led the league in sacks in 2016 but has had an up and down career since.

Reactions: sport3500
Signed Vic Beasley to a 1 year/$9.5 million guaranteed (with incentives a max of $12 million). Led the league in sacks in 2016 but has had an up and down career since.
Well he had 8 sacks last year. Landry led the team with 9 last year and Logan Ryan was 2nd with 4.5. Not a bad signing. If he can produce 8 sacks again I'll be thrilled.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
With Lewis being released, will the Titans draft a RB in the draft or pick one up? Also wondering if they will look for one with similar skill set of Lewis or another bruiser like Henry.

Seriously frick Robinson, I don't care how much money he costs Casey was a huge part of this team we just got worse today.

Seriously frick Robinson, I don't care how much money he costs Casey was a huge part of this team we just got worse today.
Could be to open up money for Clowney or a deal with Henry. I like Casey, but 6 sacks a year ain’t much. Need someone that do get dbl digits

Reactions: SlipKidVol
Could be to open up money for Clowney or a deal with Henry. I like Casey, but 6 sacks a year ain’t much. Need someone that do get dbl digits

Clowney I can some what understand but if we traded Casey to invest in Henry I'm going to be pissed. Casey was not just a huge leader on defense but the whole team and his presence will be missed. We are potentially heading into the season worse on defense and a downgrade at RT.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Clowney I can some what understand but if we traded Casey to invest in Henry I'm going to be pissed. Casey was not just a huge leader on defense but the whole team and his presence will be missed. We are potentially heading into the season worse on defense and a downgrade at RT.
Kelly is just as good as Conklin, and they will find a DE as good or better than Casey.

Reactions: Vols4us
JMO, but I thought Casey really fell off this past season. When a play was made inside it seems like it was always Simmons getting his name called.

Which is why they moved on. Production received versus cost. They have Simmons locked up for years at less cost and he will be 100% ready to go full time. Now they have Beasley around for a season to add to the pass rush while they develop their edge rush roster to take over the role.

VN Store

Back