The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

It's akin to missing a short putt in golf. Sometimes it happens. Concentration, glitch in the form, seeing things incorrectly, arch, etc. No one is perfect. Everyone misses a FT...well...maybe you don't, but the rest of us mortals certainly do.
Practice my man, practice. This isnt ymca ball. If i was coach you would shoot a hundred a day instead of practicing your windmill dunk.

If Gaines has an upside I’ve yet to see even a glimmer of it. Not sure he’ll ever see the floor again next year once Springer, Johnson and company get here.
I agree at this point. Maybe Barnes can develop him but I’m afraid he’s been recruited over and I’ve not seen anything other than his energy and wing span that gets me excited about his future as a Vol. He very limited offensively.

Pons is improving dramatically on offense compared to last year. Fulkerson just hung over 20. Gainesville is playing meaningful time. Vescovi is playing like someone who has been around all year and not half. Come on. You are just upset about a tough loss, and are putting rancid diarrhea on a message board. Go to bed.
I have already said Fulk has improved. You are talking individual , I am talking as a team. Run along , your mom got your hot pockets ready

Team plays hard, we're flawed but fun to watch. Vescovi's, Pons, Fulky have impressed me with their effort. This team will be fun to watch next year if everyone keeps growing and putting effort in.
Agree and add Johnson, Springer and Walker as well as the transfer from Oregon and We’ll have the one of most talented teams in UT history

When you struggle to score, free throws are like gold. We're not good enough to overcome missing nine or ten. It seemed Fulky got fouled every play. We should have keep feeding him. We lost it ourselves. Good fight, regroup try again.
Fulky was getting mauled by Kotsar and the refs only called about 25% of the fouls

You can point your finger in so many directions but the biggest blame IMO goes on Bowden. He didn’t even want the ball in his hands at the end of the game. Vescovi gave it to him at the top of the key and he immediately gave it back.

You can point your finger in so many directions but the biggest blame IMO goes on Bowden. He didn’t even want the ball in his hands at the end of the game. Vescovi gave it to him at the top of the key and he immediately gave it back.
Bowden has no confidence at this point

I have already said Fulk has improved. You are talking individual , I am talking as a team. Run along , your mom got your hot pockets ready
You asked how they are getting better. I gave you an answer. Sweet. I love hot pockets.

If Pons hit the 1:1 with two minutes left we win that game... woulda been a six point lead, but they come down and male it a two point lead. Not blaming him for the loss, but that was the one key play that got them back into it.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Bowden has always been superstar/invisible. It's his nature I guess....blows my mind how he can dominate then disappear. I'm sure it does his teammates who depend on him as well. How you coach it.....not a clue, but y'all keep on fussing. So many others have improved.

Rick Barnes has done great here, but he lost that game at the end. Up by 1 with less than a minute. We call a timeout and we hold the ball until 2 seconds on the shot clock with no good shot in sight. Bad coaching moment led to a last minute loss.

Please turn in your Vol card as you exit the building
giphy.gif

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back