The Official Tennessee @ Mizzou Weekend Series Thread 3/17-3/19 (Fri. 4PM EST) (Sat. Postponed) (Sun. 2PM EST Doubleheader) (All games SEC NET+)

No, the SEC rules always say two 7 inning games.

Yes, that change helps the tiggers.

In life....you got to love the hills!
And persevere in the valleys. I'd really hoped for a baseball game today as it might take some of the sting away should we lose to the dookies on the hardwood. No such luck. Figures.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Hey guys so what happened yesterday ? I missed half of the start of game. I heard dollander had another bad game against decent competition? Is this a worry now. I heard Tony’s comments and he said it’s just they swung good. Thoughts ?

Hey guys so what happened yesterday ? I missed half of the start of game. I heard dollander had another bad game against decent competition? Is this a worry now. I heard Tony’s comments and he said it’s just they swung good. Thoughts ?
Missouri has like 5 guys batting over .350 and a couple batting over .400. They are an overlooked team.

No worries. Dollander’s location was a bit off and MO barreled several balls. He will be fine. Conditions were cold and super windy.

VN Store

Back