The Official Tennessee @ Mizzou Weekend Series Thread 3/17-3/19 (Fri. 4PM EST) (Sat. Postponed) (Sun. 2PM EST Doubleheader) (All games SEC NET+)

Losses to mighty NJIT & FIU in weekend series too. OKSt is mediocre and Texas sucks ass. They're better but "for real" is a bit of a stretch at this point.
They lost one game in the series; it happens (as so many here remind everyone). Texas isn’t Texas of years past but they’ve played a solid schedule so far; 4 SEC opponents, a decent IU team and on the road at Fullerton who’s starting to come around. Ok State top 15-20 in every poll, similar to BC now. The difference is they won and we lost. Not propping up Mizzou only makes this weekend look worse so I’d rather say they’ve been “for real” up to this point than say we got our rears handed to us by a mediocre team with mediocre wins.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I think the last time we were swept on the road, in SEC play was at Auburn in 2019, I could be wrong. Results from 2020 might tell a different story but, that seems jacked up at utsports for some reason.

Point is, we been spoiled and we were due.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
I think the last time we were swept on the road, in SEC play was at Auburn in 2019, I could be wrong. Results from 2020 might tell a different story but, that seems jacked up at utsports for some reason.

Point is, we been spoiled and we were due.

Wasn’t the season canceled before SEC play in 2020?

VN Store

Back