The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Well coach gets to shake him for a bad play. Why can’t he shake coach?

I get that, but must have missed the terrible clock management. Seriously I may have missed it. Didn’t see several plays but thought the end of the half was managed well. I didn’t agree with the commentators

We're not a good enough football team where we can make some of the mistakes we made tonight and expect to win games against some of the better teams. But it was clear UT had a better product on the field tonight than did Mizzou. Balance and the true order of the SEC East is about to be restored. Mizzou should be an annual bottom 3 SEC East team.

This team NOW...as currently assembled would easily beat Ga State and BYU....so what we really have is an 8-3 team right now...as far as what they really are. Yes..I know what the record is and you are what your record says you are and all that...but just sayin'.

This team NOW...as currently assembled would easily beat Ga State and BYU....so what we really have is an 8-3 team right now...as far as what they really are. Yes..I know what the record is and you are what your record says you are and all that...but just sayin'.
Pssshhht! I’m counting the bama game too.we are really a 9-2 team, imo.
GBO!!

Puts bama back in it, yuk.

Where there's a will, there's an
46006-DEFAULT-s.jpg

I'd be shocked if the committee left them out.

VN Store

Back