The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I was hoping for but definitely not expecting that goal line stand and the rollout by JG was a beautiful play call with great execution. Ugly game but the team answered the call with a major gut check. The bye doesn't come a minute too soon.

Reactions: amorange
To a 1 dimensional, pathetic middle school offense with WR playimg QB. Sorry, defense doesn’t get kudos for this performance other than the late goal line stand....it was awful all night long.
I understand your frustration but they only scored 13 points. That should fine any team a chance to win.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
In some Weird way JG is better coming off the bench rather than starting?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

To a 1 dimensional, pathetic middle school offense with WR playimg QB. Sorry, defense doesn’t get kudos for this performance other than the late goal line stand....it was awful all night long.
Dude, what is your problem? You absolutely cannot enjoy watching the VOLS, why do you call yourself a fan? All you do is complain whether they win or lose. This same offense with the WR running it beat Mizzou and gave Georgia a run for their money.

No it wasn’t. They scored on the first drive.
The other score goes to our punter for not being able to catch a ball.
I don’t care what else you do, as long as you keep them from scoring , and they did that.
They won the game, the offense had 2 good series all night. That’s it

So you think it's ok to blast the team and give up? Then when it turns around, they get a free pass because they are "on our side"? BS!
No I don't but I'm a team guy. I tuned out the thread for awhile because many can't watch a game without expecting compete perfection from everyone.. I don't like it either but it's just not worth it IMO

Uh oh! Spin doctor alert. I didn't say anything about true fan BTW!
I’m not spinning anything. We won.

I’ve always said I post what I think (hence the post count). And btw, we’re aloud to change our opinions! Crazy, I know.

But since you care so much, I could use some lunch money. Thanks.

They commit to the run and do so in down and distances that no one else would do. They are completely unbalanced and they are content to get 3 yds a play over and over again. They got 300 yds but only about 100 of them mattered. As they were winning much of the game they never felt the need to change strategy. The tone of the first 10 min drive broke most fans spirits and people were down and didn't really notice at first but we never gave up anything else like it the rest of the game. Their other score was a short field. We figured it out and contained it. We won, enjoy!

Good post.

VN Store

Back