The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

You idiots are bïtching when we are out classed and manned ? We were spotted 25 by Vegas for a reason... This staff is getting the most out of these guys. The moment is big, so far we are going toe to toe with a heavy weight... Go VOLS
We could maybe play with them if we didn’t commit all these penalties.

Losing the game is one thing. That's expected. The number of penalties and poor football IQ mistakes is worth getting upset about. Zero discipline tonight. What is this....6 false starts in one half? That's on the coaching staff, it has nothing to do with being out-manned. These are pre-snap penalties.
Since when is a false start the coaches fault? Lol

I like Hueple a lot, but the offensive coordinator play calling in the 2nd quarter was Sheet.. We were ripping them apart with the passing game, then back to conservative crap

Reactions: TennVols12
What's on him? The fact we are giving Bama a game as half time when you had everyone expecting a complete boat racing. That is on Heupel.
He's play calling to keep it close, f____k that, play call to win. Should at least go deep once every drive. The only deep throw they tried look what happened

I’ll just say this. We’re gonna open the playbook up second half and I see a horse. The man that rode him was death.

And hell followed with him
Dammit. In the 8 seconds it took to type that we have back the ball. Holy chit man wtf 🤬

Reactions: TNJOKER
Nobody will ever convince me that if we just drop back and pass every play we wouldn’t have 35 points right now. They can’t stop us. But we’ve run the ball 75% if the time for an average of like 0 yards per carry. I just don’t get it. Why don’t we do what works until they prove they can stop it

I'm not sure I see the purpose in going fast, clock wise and otherwise with 2:20 or so left. Your defense isn't a wall or anything.

Losing the game is one thing. That's expected. The number of penalties and poor football IQ mistakes is worth getting upset about. Zero discipline tonight. What is this....6 false starts in one half? That's on the coaching staff, it has nothing to do with being out-manned. These are pre-snap penalties.
It has everything to do with Kids that arent up to these standards. Pruitt recruited... Yeah theres some talent but not much. It is also the big stage. Sh1t happens sometimes kids make mistakes.

I’m truly embarrassed to know this team plays at Neyland stadium. Which claims to be one of the loudest in the country.

We crumble like a bunch of pussies every time we have a little crown noise. False start after false start.
I'm truly embarrassed by "fans" like you. Put your texting finger back up your back side.

VN Store

Back