The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I guess Saban got in the refs ear and said "I'm not gonna flop and fake injury's to slow the offense down, what I want is for you guys to flag em with false starts every time the line up"

Reactions: FlVols
You idiots are bïtching when we are out classed and manned ? We were spotted 25 by Vegas for a reason... This staff is getting the most out of these guys. The moment is big, so far we are going toe to toe with a heavy weight... Go VOLS

Losing the game is one thing. That's expected. The number of penalties and poor football IQ mistakes is worth getting upset about. Zero discipline tonight. What is this....6 false starts in one half? That's on the coaching staff, it has nothing to do with being out-manned. These are pre-snap penalties.

However not having Cade is killing our OL. And I wish some would bust HT's ass. He is a sellout b1tch. F*** the money at some point you gotta have some dignity and pride. Fake ass mfer. Cade 1 play lrvel his ass even if after the whistle. GO Vols

I’ll just say this. We’re gonna open the playbook up second half and I see a horse. The man that rode him was death.

And hell followed with him

Defense better bow up here and keep them off the board.

TD and them getting the ball in the second half and the flood gates will open

VN Store

Back