The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I would like to see what this team might do if we had all our players healthy and just a little more depth. The heart and will is there.
Tennessee offensive lineman Cade Mays, running back Len'Neth Whitehead, cornerback Warren Burrell, offensive lineman Kingston Harris, defensive back Christian Charles and defensive lineman Elijah Simmons are out for tonight's game against No. 4 Alabama.

Reactions: Bluetic and kcvols1
Why is Hooker our only running option second half? I have only seen one running back carry since early in the third-quarter? AWFUL O-line and another 3&out

Mistakes and play calling breakdowns at times hurt us in those games. They were winnable. Hooker starts the Pitt game we win. If the coaches make adjustments and keep Corrall in check we win that game also. We should of came into this game with one loss regardless if our roster is deficit. We outplayed those teams except for a couple specific areas mainly decisions regarding our Qb and the Qb at Ole Miss.
This....

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Listen hillbilly…. I’ll say it again: you do not want to get into a debate with me on mathematics and logical decision making. I’ve wasted enough time with you and you do not have the cognitive ability to even interest me any longer. Sleep in tomorrow and get ready for that shift at Autozone. I will not respond to your drivel any further.

Well you got your 4th down. How did it work out? I’ll tell you, it turned it into a rout. Your decision would have made it one in the 3rd Qtr. You were probably in the band blowing on a flute and that’s your football knowledge.

huh? Because I don’t think the play calling is why we will lose this game? No one with any lick of sense believes we are behind by 28 points is all on the refs. It’s lack of depth, first year coach who doesn’t have his players, and going against a coach who hasn’t lost against an SEC East team is about 10-11 years. Lot of positives I think go beyond the scoreboard but you have to be pretty dumb to think we lost because of the refs.
Troll

Reactions: vol94

VN Store

Back