The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Hooker has done a good job but I think Heupel will have to find a QB with a little more dynamics to really challenge these type of teams.. Obviously got to find some two deep worthy SEC players. Don't have enough of them..

Is this hurry up gimmick really going to beat good teams or just beat the below avg teams and wear out our D.
Give the man a shot. Look at the difference in talent between the two teams. We need to live in the portal this spring.

Always next year guys. Just you wait. I've been saying it for 15 years now. Hey maybe next year we get Florida to. And maybe even UGA. And when that fails we can say it all again. Say it with me. Wait till next year.

Reactions: TN1111 and Kicker82
In about 10 years when they learn to talk there's gonna be a buncha kids askin' for uncle daddy and auntie mom because of tonight.....

Many here are vol homer’s who wear orange glasses.
They are both ranked, and their 2 QB’s along with Young are considered by many in the college football universe (not just here) as the top three in the country.
We had a chance to win 2 but our overall talent wasn’t up to the task.
Mistakes and play calling breakdowns at times hurt us in those games. They were winnable. Hooker starts the Pitt game we win. If the coaches make adjustments and keep Corrall in check we win that game also. We should of came into this game with one loss regardless if our roster is deficit. We outplayed those teams except for a couple specific areas mainly decisions regarding our Qb and the Qb at Ole Miss.

What annoys me is how anyone who is even remotely optimistic about the future is labeled a sunshine pumper by the Negavols.

Works both ways. Say anything in a negative manner and you're trashed and labeled as a nega. Sh*t is beyond ridiculous.

I hate that the final score is not going to reflect how competitive this was for most of the game. A 7-point game with 14 minutes to go in the 4th and now it's a 28 point blowout. Just hate that

but the whole game is what matters. Not what you did for 3 quarters. In the end it was always going to be a blowout. Look how many plays they ran. We couldn’t hang with our depth. Score is indicative of the talent difference.

VN Store

Back