The Official Tennessee @ #1 Alabama Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN

Well Bama played an ugly game, made mistakes themselves. We should've been able to take advantage of them, but like I said. We shoot ourselves in the foot EVERY time! We just don't win, or come close to winning unless we just completely out-play the other team like we did against msu. The Gators, uscjr, etc always catch the breaks but not UT, oh no, we piss it away. We've gotta be the best bone-headed team I've ever seen. 😒
I think we came out and played hard and forced those mistakes.

Just everyone do yourselves and the team a favour and don't go complaining about the officals at Church tomorrow and to the Bama fans at work Monday. Not saying it isnt deserved...the officials were beyond attrocious). But complaining just makes us look like whiners.

Everyone not wearing crimson coloured glasses could see EXACTLY what the deal was. That will include the multitude of fans from their schools that hate Bama just like we do. Let them make the case. It sucks but that is the way the SEC works nowadays. Karma does exist and it will all come around one day. Just enjoy watching when it does.

Proud of these guys tonight. We had horrible breaks and the refs should be lambasted by the SEC. God awful officiating. Praying Maurer is okay and can go next week.

Things we learned tonight. The defense still has issues but is coming together. Chaney can’t do a damn thing with JG (shouldn’t be a problem going forward). Despite the early season meltdown we have some young players that are going to be special. Things are looking up. Go Vols!
I generally agree, but I have ton see the SC game before I break out even a couple sunshine rays , but they ain't looking worse overall so I'm hoping, logically speaking, we are indeed improving!

Reactions: Gary10ec1

VN Store

Back