The Official Tennessee @ #1 Alabama Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN

Can you imagine if JG did that and this game was at Neyland. He would have to run straight to the locker room.

Reactions: firestorm
Things we learned tonight. The defense still has issues but is coming together. Chaney can’t do a damn thing with JG (shouldn’t be a problem going forward). Despite the early season meltdown we have some young players that are going to be special. Things are looking up. Go Vols!

I would put his ass in the transfer portal before we left the field. I was a supporter of him and bought the its everyone else sucks tripe. He is just not onboard with Chaney and is hurting the team.
I was a supporter too, well, last season at least. I think he's a good person, but the mistakes he makes just blow my mind.

Can u imagine if we had a legit...REAL... clutch...grown ass QB? That audible at the goal line just showed what a non-clutch....non-hero type QB he is. Such a lame ass.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
JG is fine guys, he'll hit a big throw or 2 the 2nd half. If we shut them out the 2nd half I think we win the football game. This Jones kid is only going to get to mess up a couple more times and they'll bring in young Tua.
Good call. You can now open your eyes and see what the rest of us have seen for a very long time. JG is tough. I'm sure he's a good kid and student. But he just isn't a good QB. His decision making is awful and if anything has gotten worse.

VN Store

Back