The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I'm not saying he isn't. I liked alot of what I saw and trust him more than our redshirt Senior to not make boneheaded mistakes.

And this is with very little practice, and from what I have read on practice reports no practice with the ones. Look, anyone on our roster is better than jg, jg sucks the life out of the team. Yes a good qb will throw int too, but they will also score a lot more points than we have been scoring, jg. Again we only scored 10 points with jg in the game, and most of this was on the back or our rb's not jg's plays

Don't bet the farm on it

I agree, Bailey should be the starter and for goodness sakes don't pull him on his first few mistakes, because he will make them, but he will also put some points up. But with this said, it would not surprise me for Pruitt to run jg out there again against Vandy.

Reactions: Chippo
He's pretty good. Good arm and can run. It'sa bit confusing though, IMO he's not a 'game manager' like Pruitt wants.. He needs to play for someone like Freeze..

Pruitt gona have to learn, you can't compete for sec champions with a game manager as qb any more, even Saban seen this and changed his offensive schemes. You will never win an sec champion again with a game manager as qb those days are gone.

I saw some improvements tonight. JG is still a bad play waiting to happen. However, we had more first downs, more rushing yards, more passing yards, and fewer penalties than Auburn. Two missed field goals hurt, but the killer play was the 100 yard pick six. Gray had a very big night; running and catching. The Oline played better and a T E got involved in the game. I look forward to the Vandy game next week. I still think Florida is a game we can win and who knows @bout TA&M.

Except for Bailey seems to have some awareness in the pocket as to what is going on, he seems to have more touch on his passes, and it also looks like he puts the ball where the receiver can do something with it.
Yes I agree but again they are standing wide open 10 yards from him.

I agree, Bailey should be the starter and for goodness sakes don't pull him on his first few mistakes, because he will make them, but he will also put some points up. But with this said, it would not surprise me for Pruitt to run jg out there again against Vandy.

I’m willing to bet we beat the holy hell outta Vandy with Bailey, even if he throws a pick or 2.

To be fair JG will be responsible for getting two coaches fired and destroying this football team.
2 coaches that no other P5 program would have hired anyway as head coaches. Maybe with a good head coach JG would also be better.

I saw some improvements tonight. JG is still a bad play waiting to happen. However, we had more first downs, more rushing yards, more passing yards, and fewer penalties than Auburn. Two missed field goals hurt, but the killer play was the 100 yard pick six. Gray had a very big night; running and catching. The Oline played better and a T E got involved in the game. I look forward to the Vandy game next week. I still think Florida is a game we can win and who knows @bout TA&M.
A broken record, heard it all before.
Wait a game or two and they will look like 2 years ago

No let’s continue with totally incompetent ones like we been doin😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Our coach didn’t lose this game tonight! TWO missed FG’s and a pick 6 inside the red zone. We won every stat on the stat sheet! TOP, Rushing, Passing. Only turnovers by JG got us beat.

VN Store

Back