The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

And once again.....JG drives a dagger into our chances to win the game.....

If our kicker makes his FGs....we are in that game until the end!

You're just flat out stupid if you blame CJP for this loss...
He's just been hamstrung with a pathetic excuse for a QB...no production from that position coupled with DESTRUCTION of his turnovers continually robs this team of any chance of victory!

I'm excited to see what Bailey can do the rest of the way!

GO VOLS!

Pruitt should be fired regardless. He's breaking negative records. He's doing what got multiple Vol coaches fired. Johnny Majors lost 3 in a row and got fired. Harvey Robinson lost 4 in a row and got fired. If a Volunteer legend and General Neyland's close friend can be fired for losing those games, Pruitt should be tarred and feathered and rode out on a rail. Heck, 100 years ago he would have been already.
Go to bed pal. You are out of bounds!

2nd game in a row HB ends the game without trying to score in a timely manner....kinda pisses me off....says to me he is playing for himself and not the team in those situations.
a2634d816691c9babeb73adde3673944.jpg

He's just been hamstrung with a pathetic excuse for a QB...no production from that position coupled with DESTRUCTION of his turnovers continually robs this team of any chance of victory!

GO VOLS!
Who keeps starting that pathetic QB?

Guys, Pruitt isn’t getting canned this year. He’s now at a point where he is playing for next year. Let Bailey take a week as starter for practice and then get his feet wet with 0-0 start vs Vandy. Then we throw everything at Florida.

I know it’s wild to think but if we were to go 2-0 to finish season at 4-5* with Bailey as starter and upset of Florida, Pruitt will be more than fine going into next year

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
ABSOLUTELY not the case! I've been begging for JG to be benched. I dont want to see JG play another down.

With that said, I'm just speaking the truth. You play to win. I want to see a gamer. Not a stat padder. not saying HB is one, but in both games he failed to make an attempt to the endzone with enough time to get an onside kick in.

Learning to throw against prevent defense doesn't help much. He did exactly what the defense allowed and wanted him to do.
HB can only run the plays that are called for him. He is taking what the defense gives him and not making mistakes. If he starts an actual game and plays this same way then he will be very successful.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
ABSOLUTELY not the case! I've been begging for JG to be benched. I dont want to see JG play another down.

With that said, I'm just speaking the truth. You play to win. I want to see a gamer. Not a stat padder. not saying HB is one, but in both games he failed to make an attempt to the endzone with enough time to get an onside kick in.

Learning to throw against prevent defense doesn't help much. He did exactly what the defense allowed and wanted him to do.
And auburn got after him the entire time he was in game for maybe the exception of last minute. HB is hands down our best QB on the roster and it’s not even close!!

GO VOLS!
Who’s fault is it that we have this qb starting in year 3? I agree the kicking game was sad, that isn’t his fault. What is his fault is starting JG every game for 3 years when you know he’s bad. It’s quite clear at this point.

GO VOLS!
CJP can sit JG on the bench. He has not been hamstrung whe he chooses to play JG. For him and Fulmer AGAIN!

VN Store

Back