The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I seen HB trying to get his team down the field and succeeded doing so!!!

His first TD drive great. His second drive...poor awareness and clock management. Took a sack. Threw in the middle of the field with under 45 seconds left in the game.. Maybe its his personality/natural body language but he seemed a bit lackadaisical and not a full sense of urgency.

I think Pruitt really likes JG a lot and wants JG to have a memorable senior year enjoying playing football, only thing I can think of. Or maybe Pruitt accidentally sent dick pics of himself to JGs phone.
JG can have a memorable year next year on some other team. I'll thank him for his time here but his time has come to move on and so has UT's

Reactions: DougAtkins91
I think Pruitt really likes JG a lot and wants JG to have a memorable senior year enjoying playing football. Or maybe Pruitt accidentally sent dick pics of himself to JGs phone.
Who enjoys losing. It’s a business that generates $Millions$ and people lives are affected by wind and losses not feelings or emotions. Good coaches take emotions out of it and and coach to win at all cost. Pruitt doesn’t have that.

You try to score and give your other 80+ teammates a chance to win. Show them you want to win, not just focus on yourself..you never give up
He did score, on his first drive!
The next time he got the ball there was 0 chance to win. Don’t be a dumbazz, there’s plenty to complain about without trying to find something.
Start with the idiot that didn’t play him the whole game.

His first TD drive great. His second drive...poor awareness and clock management. Took a sack. Threw in the middle of the field with under 45 seconds left in the game.. Maybe its his personality/natural body language but he seemed a bit lackadaisical and not a full sense of urgency.

Thanks for your input, Mrs. G

Just stop, he’s a much better option than JG period.

I just don’t understand why HB isn’t getting the starting job. He won’t lose any eligibility, and our 5th (!) year QB hasn’t progressed since the day he stepped on campus. This was Pruitt’s golden chance to try out HB and if we lose, oh well, you can blame COVID and I’ll buy that. What I don’t buy is this atrocious QB and O-line play, getting blown out by UK and losing to an Arkansas team we “should” beat on paper. Pruitt will obviously get a second chance in 2021, and honestly, he should be thankful for COVID or else he’d be long gone.
I beginning to believe what I read here a while back. Pruitt doesn't want to scare off Salter. They LOVE Salter and are afraid if Bailey entrenches himself at QB (with 4 yrs of eligibility left) Salter will go elsewhere....

Reactions: Rickyvol77
He seemed calm and composed to me. And again he didn’t make a mistake and took what the defense was giving him. He outplayed JG again in 2 series like he did last game in 2 series.

There was no reason not to start HB this game.
This is just being Pruitt stuck in his ways or like one poster said. Trying to stick a square peg in a round hole..
They way Gray ran tonight. If we had a QB that could move the ball through the air we could've won this game.
Yep a good north south running game and a qb that can make play action work would have won it for us. Bailey is alot closer to that than JG, and that is for sure. GBO!

So the play calling, and you blame the qb, and are more angry at him? He's put in at a point when we have zero chance to win. But you're not more upset at JG, who does more for the other team, and almost single handily kills any chance we have every week?

Haha....if you read my post history you would learn very quickly how much I despise JG. I trashed him all game and for all I care he is done at UT.

The future is Bailey and I judged him based on how he played.

Reactions: joevol33
If Pruitt survives this and goes on to be a winner, he will look back on his decision to stick with jg and see how huge of a mistake he made. And if he gets fired and Bailey comes in and lights it up, he will also see how huge of a mistake he made. I actually think we have a pretty good team if we just started a good qb.
We have a pretty good team if we started a good HC!!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Haha....if you read my post history you would learn very quickly how much I despise JG. I trashed him all game and for all I care he is done at UT.

The future is Bailey and I judged him based on how he played.
He's looked better in 4-5 drives than JG has in his 4-5 years. He's been brought in both games at a point when we had zero chance to come back.

He's looked better in 4-5 drives than JG has in his 4-5 years. He's been brought in both games at a point when we had zero chance to come back.

To say we had no chance is not true. The chance we lose is 99%, but there is still a chance and you play that way. You don't give up. You try and win until you statistically cant anymore.

I just don’t [/U]understand why HB isn’t getting the starting job.[/B] He won’t lose any eligibility, and our 5th (!) year QB hasn’t progressed since the day he stepped on campus. This was Pruitt’s golden chance to try out HB and if we lose, oh well, you can blame COVID and I’ll buy that. What I don’t buy is this atrocious QB and O-line play, getting blown out by UK and losing to an Arkansas team we “should” beat on paper. Pruitt will obviously get a second chance in 2021, and honestly, he should be thankful for COVID or else he’d be long gone.
Let me help you understand. Our HC is a moron

I beginning to believe what I read here a while back. Pruitt doesn't want to scare off Salter. They LOVE Salter and are afraid if Bailey entrenches himself at QB (with 4 yrs of eligibility left) Salter will go elsewhere....
Is Salter that good?

CJP- "Overall I think JG had a pretty good game, he made a couple of mistakes.... Bailey did ok but needs to learn the offense in practice..he may get a few more reps next game" JG is still his guy

To say we had no chance is not true. The chance we lose is 99%, but there is still a chance and you play that way. You don't give up. You try and win until you statistically cant anymore.
Tell that to the coach! Tell me them 80 players believe he’s trying to win! I mean he takes out the QB that “gives us the best chance “ . Right??
Give it up dude, your making yourself look stupid. I think you’re probably drunk, being a UT fan so I don’t hold anything against a poster on here after a game

As I stated I don’t care about the Falwells. Doesn’t have anything to do with Freeze as a HC candidate here. BTW Freeze lost to NC State. We don’t need a HC who can’t beat NC State.
I'm just wondering if the sketchy leadership situation could help ease his buyout if Hugh voices he is uncomfortable with his current work environment. PC is everywhere.

VN Store

Back