The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Should of signed Leveon

They did that dude dirty and I really hope he makes them regret it by killing it and playing just as good on his next contract as he did with the Steelers

The man just wanted his money after getting hit with franchise tag 2 years in a row

Thought they could replace Leveon Bell with James Washington and James Conner lol

Should of signed Leveon

They did that dude dirty and I really hope he makes them regret it by killing it and playing just as good on his next contract as he did with the Steelers

The man just wanted his money after getting hit with franchise tag 2 years in a row

Thought they could replace Leveon Bell with James Washington and James Conner lol

Yeah, offering $70 million over 5 years with $33 million guaranteed was doing him wrong. After all he did play 2 complete seasons out of 5 for the Steelers.

I think Mike Tomlin is a good football coach for an organization that is really dedicated to trying to win every season. He should definitely not be fired. They make an effort unlike many front offices in the NFL. However, Tomlin does have the reputation for some bone headed decisions when the pressure is on. Fans feel like they have to over exaggerate their feelings to get noticed on social media. They probably don’t really mean what they say.

But to play the “it’s ‘cause he’s black” game is silly and childish. Every single coach gets a lot of criticism. A lot.

Should of signed Leveon

Nope. Business decision by both parties...neither one won. No RB should get what he was asking for. Sorry LB. And thanks for the Super Bowl ring. Oh, nevermind.

Nope. Business decision by both parties...neither one won. No RB should get what he was asking for. Sorry LB. And thanks for the Super Bowl ring. Oh, nevermind.
He never gets back that $14 million and he didn’t do it for some higher purpose. Todd Gurley shut his trap and got paid.

He did to remain completely healthy stay in top shape go get a contract slightly bigger then what Steelers but

They should or never used FT on him he obviously a beat just pay up

Didn’t they franchise tag him 2 times **** them

He did to remain completely healthy stay in top shape go get a contract slightly bigger then what Steelers but

They should or never used FT on him he obviously a beat just pay up

Didn’t they franchise tag him 2 times **** them
Couldn’t keep his nose clean for two seasons and they kept him on the roster **** HIM!

Reactions: peaygolf
I think Mike Tomlin is a good football coach for an organization that is really dedicated to trying to win every season. He should definitely not be fired. They make an effort unlike many front offices in the NFL. However, Tomlin does have the reputation for some bone headed decisions when the pressure is on. Fans feel like they have to over exaggerate their feelings to get noticed on social media. They probably don’t really mean what they say.

But to play the “it’s ‘cause he’s black” game is silly and childish. Every single coach gets a lot of criticism. A lot.

No coach with his resume would be talked about as being potentially fired.

You can get mad at his mistakes (every coach makes them). But the whole he should get fired talk is purely because he's black.

You can get mad at his mistakes (every coach makes them). But the whole he should get fired talk is purely because he's black.

How many current NFL HCs still have a job with their franchise after not making a Super Bowl appearance in a decade?

Don't know but this hypothetical doesn't apply to Tomlin.

He made the Super Bowl in 2010. That was 8 years ago.

Then why are you mad about people not talking about Pete Carrol being fired? The Seahawks have been to the Super Bowl with Carrol, more recent.

Don't know but this hypothetical doesn't apply to Tomlin.

He made the Super Bowl in 2010. That was 8 years ago.

False. I realize now you didn’t even read my post. You just assumed I was a racist and jumped at the opportunity to become a victim.

Marvin Lewis and Tom Coughlin are great examples of why you’re wrong.

You just want to use it as an excuse for personal failures in your own life.

False. I realize now you didn’t even read my post. You just assumed I was a racist and jumped at the opportunity to become a victim.

Marvin Lewis and Tom Coughlin are great examples of why you’re wrong.

You just want to use it as an excuse for personal failures in your own life.

And those are most likely very numerous.

Reactions: BeardedVol
And Marvin Lewis kept his job ONLY because he is black.

See how stupid hyperbole works both ways genius?

Should of signed Leveon

This post hasn't aged well.

VN Store

Back