The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Hue Jackson has been a terrible head coach since I was a teenager....
As a Pittsburgh fan, I'm personally offended and outraged that the Steelers thread has sunk into a discussion of Hue Jackson. Take that garbage where it belongs.

Watson has thrown for 4000 yards, 26 TD's to 9 int and Houston may play in the Super Bowl.

Sure, Mahomes stats are better, they're better than every QB, but Watson has had another great year.

No doubt Watson is nice. But before this season everyone was talking about Watson as the next best thing. I had the foresight to see that Mahomes would be better.

And you can't deny Mahomes is better than Watson right now.

No doubt Watson is nice. But before this season everyone was talking about Watson as the next best thing. I had the foresight to see that Mahomes would be better.

And you can't deny Mahomes is better than Watson right now.

He's been better than everyone, but I like Houston's chances of a Super Bowl run more than KC.

Umm he was already supposed to have taken over the starting job. This isn't on track.

1*CfD7Y7LtZPfd_uFZNp0w6g.gif

Only when you are moving the Goal Posts so much that they should be on wheels

First it was the wildly changing 2017 NFL Draft predictions, from 1st Round Pick to all the changing "perfect spots" for Dobbs.
Then 2017 was the year he was going to take over the starting job and win ROTY and lead the Steelers to at least the AFC Championship.
Then 2018 was....what he predicted for 2017.
And now he's on record saying 2019 he'll be an MVP candidate, AND is on record as saying if Dobbs isn't an MVP candidate by 2019 that he'll start being "worried" that Dobbs won't be as great as he predicted.

Get ready for more Kurt Warner and James Harrison comparisons (even though he dogged Warner as a "system QB").

AAF or XFL is always an option

Dobbs can be a backup for a good while in the NFL. If Blaine Gabbert can still be kicking around and Peterman still got signed to a practice squad, Dobbs can at least make it as a 3rd stringer for a good while.

It's the insane predictions that D4H had made for him that aren't going to happen.

Reactions: vols 30
Dobbs can be a backup for a good while in the NFL. If Blaine Gabbert can still be kicking around and Peterman still got signed to a practice squad, Dobbs can at least make it as a 3rd stringer for a good while.

It's the insane predictions that D4H had made for him that aren't going to happen.
yes......i was hacking on D4H;)

Josh Allen will be an MVP candidate next year. He'll lap Mayfield like Patrick Mahomes did Deshaun Watson this year after Watson's awesome rookie year.

Remember in January 2018 I was saying Mahomes would be better than Watson while everyone else was high off Watson's rookie year.
Mahomes, yeah ole Russell Wilson and a patch work d showed him how to get r done in a prime time Game. Welcome back to reality, haha

Josh Allen will be an MVP candidate next year. He'll lap Mayfield like Patrick Mahomes did Deshaun Watson this year after Watson's awesome rookie year.

Remember in January 2018 I was saying Mahomes would be better than Watson while everyone else was high off Watson's rookie year.
Not if he can't learn to go through progressions and figure out that the game moves exponentially faster than it did in the Mountain West Conference. Statements like this still prove you are as lost at evaluating QBs as Josh Allen is at facing NFL defenses. But hey, you would think you in your "film study" (youtube highlights) would have seen that he never really had to make tough throws consistently, with zip, in tight windows or with great touch consistently. Has size, good wheels and a plus arm but just never had to figure out a big time defense and never had the consistent accuracy he needs. Never even threw for more than 56% IN THE FREAKING MOUNTAIN WEST.

VN Store

Back