The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

I was so pissed about the KO that was returned along with 13 missed tackles. I knew the Bears would have a chance at the end.

I love the Bears mascot just kind of toppled over when that field goal missed. You can see him really well just below and behind the crossbar.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Tough loss for our Eagles tonight. Still, hell of a finish to make the playoffs and beat a damn good Bears team. Honestly, if we had to lose to any team, I'm glad it was the Saints(I'm a huge Kamara fan). Hoping Wentz gets healthy. A healthy Wentz is a top 5 QB, imo. If Wentz is healthy, the Eagle's window is far from closed. Like I said, with a healthy Wentz, we win the East and make another run at the Super Bowl. The futures still bright

Reactions: SweetAsSodaPop
Yeah I think we lose a ton this offseason, especially on defense. I'm good though with the SB last year and can feed off that for at least a decade

My man, DeSean Jackson returns to the Eagles like a pimp. Still a big-time deep threat with like 150 yards and 2 TDs. The missing piece for Wentz. Saw Barnett making multiple tackles, the Eagles are making another Super Bowl run, imo.

Reactions: Paper_Towel

VN Store

Back