The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

No. they we're upset at how the team performed despite having arguably the greatest QB of our time.
The greatest quarter back of our time who is going to be benched when the other one gets healthy? Or the one who averaged less then 4 yards per pass?

Last edited:
Even better seeing Alshon catching TDs from Wentz. Once Wentz knocks off all the rust, I expect the offense will look like last year's. I'm so happy Wentz is the Eagles and my QB.

I can’t believe how quiet the Titan fans are. It’s almost silent when the music is stopped

Excellent game Eagles fans that was more dramatic than I wanted, I wanted no overtime except made a great win a excellent win so really can't complain about that.

This was mostly the same as the Rams game last year for the Titans except this time the Titans don't have a wasted effort of close no cigar because they used a comeback and finished including the game winning drive in Overtime.
As usual the Titans win a close game and the exact amount still the same 3.

Reactions: 508mikey
Excellent game Eagles fans that was more dramatic than I wanted, I wanted no overtime except made a great win a excellent win so really can't complain about that.

This was mostly the same as the Rams game last year for the Titans except this time the Titans don't have a wasted effort of close no cigar because they used a comeback and finished including the game winning drive in Overtime.
As usual the Titans win a close game and the exact amount still the same 3.
Yeah, you can keep your novel of drivel in your thread there boss.

VN Store

Back