The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Yeah, you can keep your novel of drivel in your thread there boss.
image.gif

Yeah, you can keep your novel of drivel in your thread there boss.

Unless I missed something most persons picked the Eagles to win, and the Titans unlike the Rams game won this game. I"m aware the Eagles don't have the same super scoring offense doesn't change like that game most persons picked the other team to win a road game vs the Titans except this time the Titans finished and won a game with the FPI favored the other team by more than 53 percent showing that's why they play the games.

What I said wasn't drivel I really mean excellent game the Eagles played great and Titans played greater, and the Underdog Titans home team showed why this is a different Titans team than 2016, and 2017 with them losing games they were expected to lose Vikings, at Steelers, Rams, etc.

So don't give this bullcrap that what I said is drivel that goes against intelligence, logic, and irrefutable a Raven is a all black bird facts or irrefutable Hollywood should mostly remake Movies that are bad or awful that could be good, great or terrific because a huge lack of execution instead of unnecessary nonsensical remakes of great or excellent movies.

Unless I missed something most persons picked the Eagles to win, and the Titans unlike the Rams game won this game. I"m aware the Eagles don't have the same super scoring offense doesn't change like that game most persons picked the other team to win a road game vs the Titans except this time the Titans finished and won a game with the FPI favored the other team by more than 53 percent showing that's why they play the games.

What I said wasn't drivel I really mean excellent game the Eagles played great and Titans played greater, and the Underdog Titans home team showed why this is a different Titans team than 2016, and 2017 with them losing games they were expected to lose Vikings, at Steelers, Rams, etc.

So don't give this bullcrap that what I said is drivel that goes against intelligence, logic, and irrefutable a Raven is a all black bird facts or irrefutable Hollywood should mostly remake Movies that are bad or awful that could be good, great or terrific because a huge lack of execution instead of unnecessary nonsensical remakes of great or excellent movies.
Didn't read this drivel. Your 10 paragraph babble posts are probably best served in the Titan thread where everyone thinks your adorable.

punc·tu·a·tion
ˌpəNG(k)(t)SHəˈwāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.

Turnovers and penalties have killed the Eagles today.
I will say that the penalty on Bennett that lead to that TD was awful. Even if he wasn't pushed into the QB....which he clearly was, he still hit him first in the butt and wrapped the legs. Wasn't even close to a roughing the passer

I will say that the penalty on Bennett that lead to that TD was awful. Even if he wasn't pushed into the QB....which he clearly was, he still hit him first in the butt and wrapped the legs. Wasn't even close to a roughing the passer
Yeah, the roughing the QB penalties have been awful this year.

Barkley is an amazing talent though. With a QB and a little help on the offensive line, the Giants are pretty good.
We won’t know until the o line issues are addressed. Tom Brady wouldn’t be able to pass behind this line. As much as I love Beckham I’d rather trade him for some high draft picks and a lineman.

I love the Golden Tate trade. Wentz needed another weapon at WR. Now we have a speed guy to go along with Jeffrey

VN Store

Back